Position: Education Officer (English Language) (Thiva)
Starting Date: ASAP
Status: Part Time
Child Safeguarding Policy
|Level 3||The job holder will have regular contact with children|
- Provide English language classes, per the refugee and migrant population needs
- Develop an educational curriculum that targets and addresses the needs of different levels and age groups
- Oversee distributions of teaching and learning material according to the population’s needs
- Update and maintain effective workplans
- Ensure on-going monitoring, tracking and reporting of classes
- Develop and maintain effective filing systems, both electronic and hardcopy
- Support education, recreational and various activities when necessary
- Degree – Bachelor degree in English Language and Literature
- Excellent knowledge of English and preferably Greek
- At least 1 year of professional experience in educational programs for refugees or rural communities.
- Masters or Bachelor degree in Intercultural Education will be an advantage
- Strong analytical and administrative skills in the management of educational programs and mainly primary education.
- Experience in report writing and excellent computer skills.
- Proven knowledge of training, curriculum development, implementation and educational administration
- Experience in training of trainers/facilitators skills
- Knowledge of Arabic or Farsi will be an advantage
If you are interested in applying, please fill send your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com by Sunday, October 29th, 2017, mentioning in the email subject “SN Education Officer (English) (THIVA)”.
SN is an equal opportunity employer. Persons with disabilities and from vulnerable and disadvantaged groups are strongly encouraged to apply.
Due to the urgency of recruitment, SN reserves the right to complete the process even before the deadline for CV submissions.