Position: Educational Officer (Athens)
Starting Date: ASAP
Status: Part Time
- Implement educational activities, including French language classes, per the refugee population needs
- Develop an educational curriculum that targets and addresses the needs of different age groups, including adults and children
- Oversee distributions of teaching and learning material according to the population’s needs
- Update and maintain effective workplans
- Ensure on-going monitoring, tracking and reporting of classes
- Develop and maintain effective filing systems, both electronic and hardcopy
- Support education, recreational and various activities
- Excellent French and one more language either Greek or English
- Degree – Bachelor degree in education (any subject)
- Proven knowledge of training, curriculum development, implementation and educational administration.
- At least 1 year of professional experience in educational programs for refugees or rural communities.
- Strong analytical and administrative skills in the management of educational programs and mainly primary education.
- Experience in report writing and excellent computer skills.
- Experience in Training of Trainers/Facilitators skills will be an advantage
If you are interested in applying, please fill send your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com by Friday, September 15th, 2017, mentioning in the email subject “SN Educational Officer (Athens)”.
SN is an equal opportunity employer. Persons with disabilities and from vulnerable and disadvantaged groups are strongly encouraged to apply.
Due to the urgency of recruitment, SN reserves the right to complete the process even before the deadline for CV submissions.