Position: Senior Educational Officer (Blue Refugee Center)
Starting Date: ASAP
Status: Part Time
- Implement educational activities, including French language classes, per the refugee population needs
- Develop an educational curriculum that targets and addresses the needs of different age groups, including adults and children
- Oversee distributions of teaching and learning material according to the population’s needs
- Update and maintain effective workplans
- Ensure on-going monitoring, tracking and reporting of educational projects
- Supervise other French teachers and provide support to them in line with program objectives
- Develop and maintain effective filing systems, both electronic and hardcopy
- Support education, recreational and various activities
- Communication with donor and filling of corresponding reports
- Excellent French and one more language either Greek or English
- Degree – Bachelor degree in education (any subject)
- Proven knowledge of training, curriculum development, implementation and educational administration.
- Proven academic or on-job training and understanding of the Project Cycle model in managing humanitarian assistance.
- At least 1 year of professional experience in educational programs for refugees or rural communities.
- Experience gained within an international humanitarian NGO will be an added advantage.
- Strong analytical and administrative skills in the management of educational programs and mainly primary education.
- Experience in report writing and excellent computer skills.
- Experience in Training of Trainers/Facilitators skills will be an advantage
If you are interested in applying, please fill send your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, September 15th, 2017, mentioning in the email subject “SN BRC Senior Educational Officer”.
SN is an equal opportunity employer. Persons with disabilities and from vulnerable and disadvantaged groups are strongly encouraged to apply.
Due to the urgency of recruitment, SN reserves the right to complete the process even before the deadline for CV submissions.