Location: Ag. Eleni, Ioannina
Job Title: SN Team Coordinator
Starting Date: ASAP
Location: Agia Eleni Camp, Ioannina
Status: Full Time
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead the field team
- Coordinate the day-to-day fieldwork
- Review Program related correspondence and ensure relevant parties are kept informed in coordination with the Program Manager.
- Responsible for logistics and organization during fieldwork
- Guide efforts to ensure that NGO field coordination is effective, inclusive and in line with existing policies/approaches.
- Liaise with other site actors and coordinate provision of services according to needs
- Liaise and Manage information flows between the authorities and other actors regarding fieldwork including participation in regular meetings.
- Assist with and maintain Program records and files, and perform routine administrative tasks.
- Maintain sensitive data regarding beneficiaries in a secure manner.
- Coordinate regular and timely field reporting, provide recommendations and address issues
- Provide a weekly and monthly- results report to the Project manager
- Participate in trainings and coordinate team members’ participation in trainings
- Serve as the liaison between Project Manager and the Team
- Lead team and ensure that performance appraisal is executed and shared with the Project Manager.
- Provide the team with a vision of the project objectives
- Advise and monitor team members
- Coach and help develop team members
- Facilitate problem solving and collaboration
- Bachelor and or Masters in a related field, humanitarian or social/political sciences, legal studies
- At least 2 years of team leadership and management experience with commitment to delivering timely and high quality reports.
- Background in NGO environment including sound knowledge of policy framework and Greek administrative procedures.
- Knowledge of human rights, child protection gender equality and equity agendas.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; ability to interact with various stakeholders and express ideas and concepts in written and oral form.
- Commitment and willingness to work in a challenging environment and ability to produce quality work under limited guidance and supervision.
- Fluency in Greek and English required;
- Proficient with MS Outlook, Excel, and Word business software.
If you are interested in applying, please send your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com mentioning in the email subject “Team coordinator_Ioannina”.
SN is an equal opportunity employer. Persons with disabilities and from vulnerable and disadvantaged groups are strongly encouraged to apply.
Not later than by Monday 3rd of April 2017. Due to the urgency of recruitment, SN reserves the right to complete the process as soon as the suitable candidate has been identified.