Position: Administrative Officer
Starting Date: ASAP
Status: Full Time for 9 months
Reports to: Business4YOUth Project Manager
Child Safeguarding Policy
|Level 2||The job holder will have sporadic contact with children|
The Administrative Officer will support a dynamic livelihoods project aimed at empowering vulnerable youth through business skills and entrepreneurship trainings.
- Overall project administrative support
- Project data collection and monitoring
- Managing the project mailbox and responding to interested applicants
- Maintenance of candidates’ database
- Overseeing the smooth implementation of the training classes through daily follow-ups with students and teachers
- Following up with students’ requirements relating to the course
- Ensuring that all necessary equipment and materials are available for the training
- Provision of information on the program to interested candidates
- Scheduling and carrying out interviews
- Coordination with project partners
- At least 2 years of experience in an Administrative position or Project Management.
- Excellent organizational, oral and written communication skills.
- Proven administrative support experience under pressure.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Excellent knowledge of English and Greek
- Strong sense of responsibility and high attention to detail.
- Ability to work under limited supervision, and ability to take initiatives.
- Ability to multitask.
- Ability to use Microsoft Office Tools, (Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point).
- Previous experience working with vulnerable groups and refugee populations is an asset
- Previous experience in the NGO/humanitarian sector
If you are interested in applying, please send your CV and motivation letter in English to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning in the email subject “SN_AdminOfficer”.
SN is an equal opportunity employer. Persons with disabilities and from vulnerable and disadvantaged groups are strongly encouraged to apply.
Recruitment processes reflect SN’s commitment to keeping children safe from harm and abuse. Employment is subject to SN Child protection standards, including background checks and adherence to SN Child Safeguarding Policy.
Closing date: Friday 2th November 2018
Only short-listed candidates will receive a written reply.
Disclaimer: Before submitting your CV, please read carefully the employees’ privacy notice on the processing of personal data pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and the respective Greek legislation.