Job Title: SN Driver – Οδηγός
Status: Full Time
Child Safeguarding Policy
|Level 3||The job holder will have regular contact with children|
Position Summary: The individual will drive authorized passengers, transport goods and services (information) and check the mechanical condition of the SN vehicle regularly and act accordingly in line with SN policies.
Position within the Organization:
Hierarchical Responsible: Fleet Manager
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Drive SN vehicles/authorized passengers to specified destinations as approved by the supervisor in line with SN vehicle usage policy.
- Keenly monitor the security of vehicle, authorized passengers and luggage in line with the vehicle policy.
- Deliver packages, goods and mails and any other information to specified people, places and offices in line with SN policies.
- Keenly check the vehicle status/condition e.g. engine oil, water, nuts, battery water, license, Third Party Insurance, brakes, tyre pressure etc. prior to any journey and carry out regular vehicle repairs e.g. correcting hard start, tightening bolts and nuts, topping up battery water, etc. in line with World Vision policy.
- Report all major and minor damages and accidents on the vehicle at hand to the supervisor in line with SN vehicle policies.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate for the SN Driver job placement should hold a Certificate of English.
- Hold a certificate in automobile mechanics is an added advantage.
- A minimum of one year experience in driving, with clean driving record preferably with an NGO
- Possession of two or more Classes of driving permit is preferred;
- Ability to maintain performance expectations in diverse cultural contexts, psychologically stressful environments, and physical hardship conditions with limited resources.
If you are interested in applying, please fill send your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com by Friday, February 2nd, 2018, mentioning in the email subject “SN_ Driver”.
SN is an equal opportunity employer. Persons with disabilities and from vulnerable and disadvantaged groups are strongly encouraged to apply.
Due to the urgency of recruitment, SN reserves the right to complete the process even before the deadline for CV submissions.
Remarks: Before submitting your CV, please read carefully the employees’ privacy notice on the processing of personal data pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and the respective Greek legislation.
For roles that will have regular contact with vulnerable populations SolidarityNow is obliged to seek information about criminal convictions and offences, and selected candidates will be requested to provide a recent copy of criminal record.
Following the preventive measures against COVID-19, holding a vaccination certificate or undergoing Covid-19 antigen tests as per government directions is mandatory.