On Thursday 15 December 2016, the Hellenic League for Human Rights and SolidarityNow will hold a press conference about: The rule of law with regards to the possible extradition of 8 Turkish officials.
Interventions will be made by:
- Nikos Alivizatos, professor emeritus of Constitutional Law at the University of Athens
- Konstantinos Tsitselikis, president of the Hellenic League for Human Rights and professor of Human Rights Law at the University of Macedonia
- Kostis Papaioannou, former Secretary General of Transparency and Human Rights of the Ministry of Justice
- Panagiotis Perakis, Board Member of the Athens Bar Association and Head of the Committee for the Rights of Refugees and Migrants
- Representative of the GeneralConfederation of Greek Workers (GSEE)
- Dimitris Christopoulos, president of the International Federationfor Human Rights and associate professor at Panteion University
- Representative of the Group of Lawyers for the Rights of Migrants and Refugees
The discussion will be coordinated by the lawyer Kleio Papapantoleon.
The press conference will take place at 12.00,
at the Technical Chamber of Greece (Nikis 4, 1st floor).