Position: SN External Operations Officer
Starting Date: ASAP
Status: Full Time
Duration : 3 Months
- Advise on prices, mortgages, market conditions, and other related information
- Compare properties to determine a competitive market price
- collect information about a property and arrange for photographs to be taken;
- ensure properties meet legal and health and safety requirements
- visit and talk to the sellers about their property and its special features;
- estimate the value of the property;
- monitor sales as they proceed and liaise with all interested parties including mortgage brokers, solicitors, surveyors and other estate agents;
- make sure that the price agreed is acceptable to both buyer and seller;
- keep up to date with trends in the relevant property market.
- Collect references and carry out credit checks;
- Find potential rent properties
- Generate lists of properties for rent, including details such as location and features
- Communicate with prospective renters to see properties
- Ensure all terms of rent contracts are met
- Minimum of three years of experience in real estate
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Commitment and willingness to work in a challenging environment and ability to produce quality work under limited guidance and supervision.
- Greek fluency required; proficiency in English highly preferred.
- Proficient with MS Outlook, Excel and Word business software.
- Fluency in English
If you are interested in applying, please fill send your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by March 24th, 2017, mentioning in the email subject “Operations Officer_ ”.
SN is an equal opportunity employer. Persons with disabilities and from vulnerable and disadvantaged groups are strongly encouraged to apply.
Due to the urgency of recruitment, SN reserves the right to complete the process even before the deadline for CV submissions.
Remarks: Before submitting your CV, please read carefully the employees’ privacy notice on the processing of personal data pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and the respective Greek legislation.
For roles that will have regular contact with vulnerable populations SolidarityNow is obliged to seek information about criminal convictions and offences, and selected candidates will be requested to provide a recent copy of criminal record.
Following the preventive measures against COVID-19, holding a vaccination certificate or undergoing Covid-19 antigen tests as per government directions is mandatory.