Status: Full Time
Child Safeguarding Policy: Level 1 – The job holder does not have regular contact with children
The post holder is expected to provide support in the various human resource functions, which include recruitment, training needs analysis and HR development, performance monitoring, and employee counselling.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist in Recruiting Process of new staff: develop job descriptions, prepare job advertisements, screen resumes, interview, and select candidates.
- Work closely with SN departments and assist line managers to understand and implement Human Resources policies and procedures;
- Preparing HR handbooks & guidelines;
- Support the HR department’s day-to-day operation.
- Support reporting and auditing procedures for all HR-related issues
- Support all departments on HR-related issues (e.g. Finance/Accounting, Programmes departments)
- Maintain and update personnel documents and records (e.g. employees’ documents, contracts, payroll receipts, etc.).
- Manage the platform of the Register of Greek and Foreign Non-Governmental Organizations (NGOs)
- Assist in registration of annual leaves in the system of HRM Pylon
- Upload new hirings, modifications, and shifts to the ERGANI platform.
- Provide employees with all necessary information regarding HR policy and procedures.
- Maintain confidential information discreetly and protect employee privacy
- Ad hoc tasks, as per request
Lines of Hierarchy and reporting:
(S)he reports to the Local HR Officer.
- University degree from an accredited academic in Humanities or Social Sciences preferably in Human Resource Management;
- Experience in a similar position for at least 2 years, preferably in an NGO context;
- Very good knowledge of HR and procedures;
- Familiarity with PYLON (by Epsilon Net) software.
- Confidentiality concerning financial and employee files skills;
- Fluency in Greek and English language;
- Strong interpersonal & communications skills;
- Sound work ethics;
- Well organized and efficient;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Strong IT skills (excel, word, internet, etc.)
- Previous experience in the humanitarian or the non-profit sector.
If you are interested in applying, please send your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com mentioning in the email subject “HR ADMIN’’.
SN is an equal opportunity employer. Persons with disabilities and from vulnerable and disadvantaged groups are strongly encouraged to apply.
Recruitment processes reflect SN’s commitment to keeping children safe from harm and abuse. Employment is subject to SN Child protection standards, including background checks and adherence to SN Child Safeguarding Policy.
Due to the urgency of recruitment, SN reserves the right to complete the process as soon as a suitable candidate has been identified. Interested candidates should submit their applications (CV and motivation letter) no later than by May 17th, 2022.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Remarks: Before submitting your CV, please read carefully the employees’ privacy notice on the processing of personal data pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and the respective Greek legislation.
For roles that will have regular contact with vulnerable populations SolidarityNow is obliged to seek information about criminal convictions and offences, and selected candidates will be requested to provide a recent copy of criminal record.
Following the preventive measures against COVID-19, holding a vaccination certificate or undergoing Covid-19 antigen tests as per government directions is mandatory.