Υποβολή μέχρι: 16/03/2016
As a part of a small but dynamic team in Athens or Thessaloniki, the Interpreter under the supervision of the Project Manager will carry out the following activities:
- Provide interpretation services from Arabic and/or Kurdish and/or Farsi or Pashtu or Urdu to Greek/English and vice versa to facilitate communication with asylum seekers and refugees;
- Travels to/from offices and other authorized destinations in the wider area of Athens/Thessaloniki in order to facilitate/enhance filed teams’ work and perform tasks relating to the area of responsibility;
- Translate the contents of documents when needed;
- Work in a multi-cultural environment and accommodate tasks with cultural sensitivity;
- Work in a team, in collaboration with other translators and colleagues;
- Provide information, regular and ad hoc reporting to supervisors and co-workers;
- Respond to queries relating to the area of responsibility and undertake any other duties as required;
- Demonstrate flexibility regarding working hours.
For the detailed job description, see here
Disclaimer: Before submitting your CV, please read carefully the employees’ privacy notice on the processing of personal data pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and the respective Greek legislation.