Υποβολή μέχρι: 16/03/2016
As a part of a small but dynamic team in Athens or Thessaloniki, the Interpreter under the supervision of the Project Manager will carry out the following activities:
- Provide interpretation services from Arabic and/or Kurdish and/or Farsi or Pashtu or Urdu to Greek/English and vice versa to facilitate communication with asylum seekers and refugees;
- Travels to/from offices and other authorized destinations in the wider area of Athens/Thessaloniki in order to facilitate/enhance filed teams’ work and perform tasks relating to the area of responsibility;
- Translate the contents of documents when needed;
- Work in a multi-cultural environment and accommodate tasks with cultural sensitivity;
- Work in a team, in collaboration with other translators and colleagues;
- Provide information, regular and ad hoc reporting to supervisors and co-workers;
- Respond to queries relating to the area of responsibility and undertake any other duties as required;
- Demonstrate flexibility regarding working hours.
For the detailed job description, see here
Remarks: Before submitting your CV, please read carefully the employees’ privacy notice on the processing of personal data pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and the respective Greek legislation.
For roles that will have regular contact with vulnerable populations SolidarityNow is obliged to seek information about criminal convictions and offences, and selected candidates will be requested to provide a recent copy of criminal record.
Following the preventive measures against COVID-19, holding a vaccination certificate or undergoing Covid-19 antigen tests as per government directions is mandatory.