SN Interpreter Turkish – Διερμηνέας Τουρκικών
Status: Part-time 20 hours per week
Child Safeguarding Policy
|Level 3||The job holder will have regular contact with children|
- Mediate with beneficiaries while briefings or sessions are conducted
- Ensure accurate and precise information is passed to the beneficiaries in an understandable and culturally acceptable way.
- Mediate between the beneficiaries and/ or the Social Service, Psychology and the Legal Service
- Data base and Case related info management
- Filling and registering all cases and actions to the Database upon instructions of the supervisor
- Maintain hard and electronic files archive updated
- Perform entries in the data base system as required by the above
- Participate in Field Trips and Assessments as requested and directed by Supervisor
- Brief and debrief beneficiaries for running programs availability and inform for any relevant change
- Contribute to the identification of vulnerabilities and facilitate their access to available aid
- Accompany team members in occasional field visits /FU visits to houses of beneficiaries
Required qualifications and skills
- Fluent in Turkish and Greek or English
- Previous Experience in Relevant Position
- Familiar with Refugee and Migration Issues
- Cross Cultural Awareness and flexibility
- Computer literate & numerate
- Well organized and efficient
- Good interpersonal & communications skills
- Fluent in Greek or/and in English
- Field Working Experience entry points, Camps/Temporary Settlement or mobile units serving refugee population
- Proven Engagement in Refugee Focused Projects (e.g Assessments, Surveys, Missions in Islands or to the borders).
If you are interested in applying, please fill send your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com Sunday, March 11th, 2018, mentioning in the email subject “SN Interpreter_Turkish”.
Both the Document and the email shall have as title the – Job title-Location, followed by their Surname: example…. Turkish Interpreter_ Thessaloniki – Mantzouranis
Recruitment processes reflect SN’s commitment to keeping children safe from harm and abuse. Employment is subject to SN Child protection standards, including background checks and adherence to SN Child Safeguarding Policy.
SN reserves the right to complete the process even before the deadline for CV submissions.
Remarks: Before submitting your CV, please read carefully the employees’ privacy notice on the processing of personal data pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and the respective Greek legislation.
For roles that will have regular contact with vulnerable populations SolidarityNow is obliged to seek information about criminal convictions and offences, and selected candidates will be requested to provide a recent copy of criminal record.
Following the preventive measures against COVID-19, holding a vaccination certificate or undergoing Covid-19 antigen tests as per government directions is mandatory.