Contract: Full time
Child Safeguarding Policy: Level 1 – The job holder does not have regular contact with children
- Lead the management of information technology, communication, computer systems, the IT team and external IT partners.
- Formulate and execute IT strategies in alignment with organizational goals and security requirements.
- Supervise the enhancement and maintenance of hardware, software, and networks.
- Efficiently address and resolve IT issues and queries, for staff nationwide, in a timely manner.
- Spearhead the development and implementation of robust disaster recovery plans.
- Assess emerging technologies for potential integration within the organization.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Perform daily IT system monitoring, verify the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems, and key processes and verify completion of scheduled jobs.
- Maintenance and control of the company’s networksto ensure their smooth operation by making the necessary updates of hardware and software.
- Installation, configuration, and upgrade IT equipment across all SolidarityNow premises.
- Administer, support, and manage Active Directory, Office 365, Azure, VMware.
- Ensure the integrity and security of company data on host computers and servers, in line with business needs and industry best practices regarding privacy, security, and regulatory compliance.
- Collaborate with other departments and teams to optimize the use of IT systems, features and functionality.
- Manage SolidarityNow IT assets.
- Provide technical supervision for IT team and any external partners.
- Effective daily IT technical support provisioning on multiple sites.
- Managing communication with IT vendors and subcontractors.
Qualifications and skills
- University or College Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience in Information Systems administration.
- Advanced knowledge and proven experience in enterprise IT systems and network technologies like Microsoft Enterprise Platforms (Windows Server, Exchange, Active Directory, SQL) Office 365, Azure etc.
- VMWare Virtualization Platform and Backup/Archive solutions.
- Fluency in Greek and English
- Excellent communication skills and patience so as to support IT issues both within the premises and remotely.
- Multi-tasking, and flexible, to be able to complete assigned tasks.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and organisational skills.
- Active listener, able to understand complex information and requirements and to explain complex systems in simple terms
- Knowledge of current trends and developments in information technology.
- Good prioritization skills and flexibility to accept new ideas and adapt plans.
- Ability to develop requests for and evaluate proposals in reference to leading-edge information services technology.
- Ability to provide strategic guidance and counsel to Management in the assessment and development of existing and/or proposed systems.
- Ability to foster a cooperative work environment.
If you are interested in applying, please send your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com mentioning in the email subject “IT Manager”.
SN is an equal opportunity employer. Persons with disabilities and from vulnerable and disadvantaged groups are strongly encouraged to apply.
Recruitment processes reflect SN’s commitment to keeping children safe from harm and abuse. Employment is subject to SN Child protection standards, including background checks and adherence to SN Child Safeguarding Policy.
Due to the urgency of recruitment, SN reserves the right to complete the process as soon as the suitable candidate has been identified. Interested candidates should submit their applications (CV and motivation letter) not later than by December 6th, 2023.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Remarks: Before submitting your CV, please read carefully the employees’ privacy notice on the processing of personal data pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and the respective Greek legislation.
For roles that will have regular contact with vulnerable populations SolidarityNow is obliged to seek information about criminal convictions and offences, and selected candidates will be requested to provide a recent copy of criminal record.
Following the preventive measures against COVID-19, holding a vaccination certificate or undergoing Covid-19 antigen tests as per government directions is mandatory.