Position: SN Logistics & Operations Officer
Under the supervision of the Head of Operations, the Logistics Operations officer supports and manages all aspects of in kind operations. He/She executes operational planning for the implementation of programs and undertakes the coordination and supervision of operational issues regarding all accommodation structures in Greece. He/She works in close cooperation with the Supply Chain Unit, IT and Finance Department, acting as the main contact point between the field staff and the headquarters’ departments.
Location: Athens (Nationwide Travel might be requested)
Starting Date: ASAP
Status: Full Time
Child Safeguarding Policy
|Level 1||The job holder does not have contact with children|
- Responsible for timely planning, oversight, management and coordination of logistics support operations in regard to all programs
- Ensure effective and timely provision and coordination of diverse logistics support requirements for the implementation of a project
- Integrate and monitor the implementation of logistics support plans at the field mission
- Liaise between field missions and Headquarters staff on logistics matters on the day-to-day support of logistics operations
- Understand SN policies and develops logistics plans following the procedures for the implementation of new programs
- Undertake plans and co-ordination of logistics support to new, sustaining, expanding, and contracting operations and other field missions
- Perform other related duties as required
- Asset areas in Ioannina and Athens appropriate to accommodate POC’s.
- Contact with real estate agents and establish good relationships with the local authorities
- Conduct inspection reports to ensure all recommended properties meet legal, health, safety and technical requirements. Otherwise, provide advice and guidance to all stakeholders
- Keep a digital photo archive during the assessment
- Gather and register all real estate information in CRM system and/or update files when required (owners’ personal info, contact info, scanned contract, rent, electricity/water number supply etc).
- Estimate the value of each property and negotiate the rental price and the terms of contracts in compliance with the SN ethics and procedures
- Prepare contracts to be signed and initiate down payments
- Prepare lists of house equipment (bed linen, furniture etc) based on the given capacity and share with the project coordinator
- In closely cooperation with the Supply Chain Unit ensure that all houses are fully operational and equipped to host POC’s
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
- BA Degree in Business Administration or related discipline
- A proven experience in real estate area is required (minimum 2 years)
- Knowledge in logistics and operations’ practices
- Ability to provide technical and procedural advice in a broad range of logistics areas
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Work collaboratively with colleagues to achieve organizational goals
- Excellent verbal and written Greek and English language skills
- Excellent communicational and multitasking skills
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially MS Excel and MS Word
If you are interested in applying, please send your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning in the email subject “SN Logistics & Operations Officer Athens”
SN is an equal opportunity employer. Persons with disabilities and from vulnerable and disadvantaged groups are strongly encouraged to apply.
Not later than by Tuesday 20th of February 2018. Due to the urgency of recruitment, SN reserves the right to complete the process as soon as the suitable candidate has been identified.
Disclaimer: Before submitting your CV, please read carefully the employees’ privacy notice on the processing of personal data pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and the respective Greek legislation.