Starting Date: ASAP
Status: Full Time
Child Safeguarding Policy: Level 1 – The job holder does not have regular contact with children
Reports To: Head of Finance & HR Manager
- Monitors and updates the employees’ data related to demographics and modifications related to the salaries, cost centers and positions.
- Carries out the calculations in the Payroll System and issues the Payroll Statement and the Accounting Entries, the social security and tax statements.
- Ensures the implementation of the provisions of the Greek Labor and Insurance Legislation.
- Controls and processes the whole procedure (HRM payroll system, ERGANI system and statements to Public Authorities) of the leaving employees.
- Issues and checks the annual Labor Inspectorate Statements (e.g E4, E11, etc).
- Prepares ad-hoc documentation for employees/keeps e-eEFKA accounts updated.
- Participates in continuous internal audits and monthly reportings and chartered accountants, by providing them with the appropriate documentations for further checks Entries in General Ledger (reverse of book entries, changes in dimensions as per reporting requirement.
- Keeps in contact with both employees and HR & Finance department for any urgent issue.
- Participates in the preparation of the Payroll Budget.
- Manages workflow to ensure all payroll transactions are processed accurately and timely.
- Basic checks in the Salary Records file (extract from Pylon) of Salaries Records.
- Archiving documents into appropriate files in a timely manner.
- Ad hoc duties of the HR & Finance Department, according to the needs.
- Knowledge of Greek Labor and Insurance Legislation.
- 1-2 years’ experience in a similar position/or duties.
- Degree in Business administration or Economics or Accountancy or Human Resource Management or any other relevant specialty.
- Very good knowledge of payroll functions and procedures.
- Fluency in Greek and English language.
- Strong IT skills (excel, word, access, internet, etc.)
- Knowledge of the PYLON payroll System highly appreciated.
- Team spirit
If you are interested in applying, please send your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com mentioning in the email subject “Payroll & Finance Officer”.
SN is an equal opportunity employer. Persons with disabilities and from vulnerable and disadvantaged groups are strongly encouraged to apply.
Recruitment processes reflect SN’s commitment to keeping children safe from harm and abuse. Employment is subject to SN Child protection standards, including background checks and adherence to SN Child Safeguarding Policy.
Due to the urgency of recruitment, SN reserves the right to complete the process as soon as the suitable candidate has been identified. Interested candidates should submit their applications (CV and motivation letter) not later than June 2nd, 2023.
Only short-listed candidates will receive a written reply.
Remarks: Before submitting your CV, please read carefully the employees’ privacy notice on the processing of personal data pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and the respective Greek legislation.
For roles that will have regular contact with vulnerable populations SolidarityNow is obliged to seek information about criminal convictions and offences, and selected candidates will be requested to provide a recent copy of criminal record.
Following the preventive measures against COVID-19, holding a vaccination certificate or undergoing Covid-19 antigen tests as per government directions is mandatory.