Position: Senior Psychologist (Thessaloniki Solidarity Center)
Starting Date: ASAP
Status: Full Time
The Psychologist supports persons of concern with the objective of providing timely and effective psychological support, as well as implementing protection interventions. The incumbent must be able to apply a counseling method both to groups and individuals.
- Provide comprehensive package of Psychological Aid Services to the beneficiaries
- Providing Counseling, Guidance
- Ensure referrals internally and externally
- Identify vulnerabilities and facilitate their access to available aid
- Provide case management for child protection cases
- Liaise with competent authorities and professionals (doctors, public prosecutor etc) in managing cases of SGBV
- Able to manage SGBV cases
- Case related info management
- Filling and registering all cases and actions to the reporting lists
- Brief and Full Social History taking
- Updating the hard and electronic files per case
- University degree in Psychology and Counseling.
- 3 to 5 years of experience and minimum of 1 year of relevant professional experience in individual /group counseling.
- Excellent knowledge of English.
- Desirable qualifications and skills for all positions
- Field experience
- Commitment to help persons of concern and willingness to cooperate with counterparts.
- Understanding of protection principles and humanitarian framework
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills in a multi-cultural setting
- Previous working experience with local or international NGOs, as well as Civil Society organizations or initiatives will be considered as a strong advantage
If you are interested in applying, please send your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com mentioning in the email subject “SN TSC Senior Psychologist”.
SN is an equal opportunity employer. Persons with disabilities and from vulnerable and disadvantaged groups are strongly encouraged to apply.
Not later than by Wednesday 7th of June 2017. Due to the urgency of recruitment, SN reserves the right to complete the process as soon as the suitable candidate has been identified.
Remarks: Before submitting your CV, please read carefully the employees’ privacy notice on the processing of personal data pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and the respective Greek legislation.
For roles that will have regular contact with vulnerable populations SolidarityNow is obliged to seek information about criminal convictions and offences, and selected candidates will be requested to provide a recent copy of criminal record.
Following the preventive measures against COVID-19, holding a vaccination certificate or undergoing Covid-19 antigen tests as per government directions is mandatory.