Position: SN Employability Consultant
Starting Date: ASAP
Status: Full Time
- Manage a diverse portfolio of cases to employment, providing a professional employability, job matching and career management service.
- Provide information, advice and guidance to the POCs on key knowledge areas including; CVs, Job Searching, Interview Skills coaching and Training/Education, to enhance current and future employability.
- Analyse and understand current employment and related opportunities.
- Use labour market information to research and build additional relationships with employers, creating further employment opportunities appropriate to the needs of the POCs base.
- Job match POCs with SN specific and/or other vacancies and opportunities.
- Carry out detailed job analysis to understand and guide on reasonable adjustments to maximise the likelihood of successful and sustainable employment. service and encourage appropriate referrals.
- Maintain a Management system, case notes and other electronic files and records to a high standard to ensure is documented in accordance with quality standards.
Εssential Skills & Attributes:
Previous Supported Employment.
- Excellent case management skills to deliver a quality service to a large total caseload.
- Well organised, structured and self-disciplined, with excellent time-management skills
- Recruitment experience will be considered as an asset
- Very strong interpersonal skills.
- Good networking and relationship management skills.
Desirable Skills & Attributes:
- Education in the career development, education, social service and/or human service related field Previous experience providing career and employment-based case-managed services
- Experience of employment support for people with disabilities (physical and/or mental health).
- Knowledge and experience of employment Law as it relates to this type of service and role
- Experience with NGO environment practises.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Programmes
- Fluency in Greek and English
- Arabic/ Farsi is desirable
If you are interested in applying, please send your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com mentioning in the email subject “SN Employability Consultant_ Thessaloniki”.
SN is an equal opportunity employer. Persons with disabilities and from vulnerable and disadvantaged groups are strongly encouraged to apply.
Not later than by Friday 24th of March 2017. Due to the urgency of recruitment, SN reserves the right to complete the process as soon as the suitable candidate has been identified.
Remarks: Before submitting your CV, please read carefully the employees’ privacy notice on the processing of personal data pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and the respective Greek legislation.
For roles that will have regular contact with vulnerable populations SolidarityNow is obliged to seek information about criminal convictions and offences, and selected candidates will be requested to provide a recent copy of criminal record.
Following the preventive measures against COVID-19, holding a vaccination certificate or undergoing Covid-19 antigen tests as per government directions is mandatory.