Position: Accompaniment Focal point
Starting Date: ASAP
Status: Full Time
Child Safeguarding Policy
|Level 3||The job holder will have regular contact with children|
- Accompaniment of beneficiaries to services, including Health Centers, Public Services, etc to facilitate health, administrative and other needs of PoCs
- Provide interpretation and information to PoCs within the Peania Structure and in other services where the PoCs are accompanied, including Health Centers, Public Services, etc
- Identify critical gaps in the response and address them accordingly in collaboration with SN Peania Team Members and SN Peania Team Leader
- Provide assistance and support to SN beneficiaries in collaboration with SN Peania Team Members and following SN Peania’s Team Leader instructions
- Work closely with SN Peania’s Team Leader and SN Peania Team members
- Fluent in Arabic and Greek or English
- Previous Experience in Relevant Position
- Familiar with Refugee and Migration Issues (Asylum processes, Relocation)
- Cross Cultural Awareness and flexibility
- Computer literate & numerate
- Well organized and efficient
- Good interpersonal & communications skills
- Team player
If you are interested in applying, please send your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning in the email subject “SN Accompaniment Focal Point _ Peania”.
SN is an equal opportunity employer. Persons with disabilities and from vulnerable and disadvantaged groups are strongly encouraged to apply.
Not later than by Friday, February 23rd, 2018. Due to the urgency of recruitment, SN reserves the right to complete the process as soon as the suitable candidate has been identified.
Remarks: Before submitting your CV, please read carefully the employees’ privacy notice on the processing of personal data pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and the respective Greek legislation.
For roles that will have regular contact with vulnerable populations SolidarityNow is obliged to seek information about criminal convictions and offences, and selected candidates will be requested to provide a recent copy of criminal record.
Following the preventive measures against COVID-19, holding a vaccination certificate or undergoing Covid-19 antigen tests as per government directions is mandatory.