Starting Date: ASAP
Status: Full Time
Child Safeguarding Policy: Level 3 – The job holder will have regular contact with children.
Reports To: ASC Reception Manager
The postholder is responsible for welcoming beneficiaries to the centre and facilitating access to the ASC staff and services.
- Welcomes beneficiaries in a professional and friendly manner.
- Greet beneficiaries, sharing information about the ASC, the services provided, and the process required to access them.
- Provide information and referrals about complementary services provided outside the ASC.
- Ensure the proper registration of beneficiaries in accordance with ASC operating system (issuing cards, managing database, ensuring GDPR process is adhered to).
- Responds to incoming calls, shares information, takes messages etc.
- In coordination with the ASC team, ensure that beneficiaries feel comfortable and safe to share their concerns freely.
- Administrative and logistics tasks to support the daily operation of the ASC.
- Other position-related responsibilities as assigned by supervisor.
- University or advanced education degree.
- Experience in Humanitarian field in Greece.
- Excellent organization, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Cross Cultural Awareness and flexibility.
- Computer literacy.
- Fluency in Greek and English. Knowledge of Arabic/Farsi/French will be highly appreciated.
If you are interested in applying, please send your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com mentioning in the email subject “ASC Reception Officer_ Athens”.
SN is an equal opportunity employer. Persons with disabilities and from vulnerable and disadvantaged groups are strongly encouraged to apply.
Recruitment processes reflect SN’s commitment to keeping children safe from harm and abuse. Employment is subject to SN Child protection standards, including background checks and adherence to SN Child Safeguarding Policy.
Due to the urgency of recruitment, SN reserves the right to complete the process as soon as a suitable candidate has been identified. Interested candidates should submit their applications (CV and motivation letter) no later than August 4th, 2023.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Remarks: Before submitting your CV, please read carefully the employees’ privacy notice on the processing of personal data pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and the respective Greek legislation.
For roles that will have regular contact with vulnerable populations SolidarityNow is obliged to seek information about criminal convictions and offences, and selected candidates will be requested to provide a recent copy of criminal record.
Following the preventive measures against COVID-19, holding a vaccination certificate or undergoing Covid-19 antigen tests as per government directions is mandatory.