Τοποθεσία: Roving between Attica camps
Starting Date: ASAP
Status: Full Time
- Manage a diverse portfolio of cases to employment, job matching and career management service.
- Provide information, advices and guidance to the POCs (refugees, migrants) on key knowledge areas including; CVs, Job searching, Interview skills Coaching and Training/Education, to enhance current and future employability.
- Analyze and understand current employment context and related opportunities.
- Use labor market information to research and build additional relationships with employers, creating further employment opportunities appropriate to the needs of the POCs (refugees, migrants, Greeks) base.
- Job match POCs (refugees, migrants) with vacancies and opportunities.
- Carry out detailed job analysis to understand and guide on reasonable adjustments to maximize the likelihood of successful and sustainable employment services and encourage appropriate referrals.
- Maintain a record system, case notes and other electronic files to a high standard to ensure high quality standards.
Essential skills & Attributes:
- Previous Supported Employment.
- Excellent case management skills to deliver a quality service to a large total caseload
- Well organized, structured and self-disciplined, with excellent time-management skills
- Recruitment experience will be considered as an asset
- Very strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Good networking and relationship management skills
Desirable Skills & Attributes:
- Education in the career development, job counelling, social service and/or human service-related field
- Previous experience providing career and employment-based case-managed services
- Experience of employment support for refugees and people with disabilities (physical and/or mental health)
- Knowledge and experience of Greek Employment Law as it relates to this type of service and role
- Experience with NGO environment practices
- Proficient with MS Office
- Fluency in Greek and English
- French is desirable
If you are interested in applying, please send your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com mentioning in the email subject “Employability Officer Roving”.
SN is an equal opportunity employer. Persons with disabilities and from vulnerable and disadvantaged groups are strongly encouraged to apply.
Recruitment processes reflect SN’s commitment to keeping children safe from harm and abuse. Employment is subject to SN Child protection standards, including background checks and adherence to SN Child Safeguarding Policy.
Due to the urgency of recruitment, SN reserves the right to complete the process as soon as the suitable candidate has been identified. Interested candidates should submit their applications (CV and motivation letter) not later than by 21/08/2022.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Remarks: Before submitting your CV, please read carefully the employees’ privacy notice on the processing of personal data pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and the respective Greek legislation.
For roles that will have regular contact with vulnerable populations SolidarityNow is obliged to seek information about criminal convictions and offences, and selected candidates will be requested to provide a recent copy of criminal record.
Following the preventive measures against COVID-19, holding a vaccination certificate or undergoing Covid-19 antigen tests as per government directions is mandatory.