Starting Date: ASAP
Status: Full Time/Fixed-term contract
Child Safeguarding Policy: Level 1 – The job holder does not have regular contact with children
Reports To: HR Manager
The job holder is expected to provide support in various human resources functions, which include administrative tasks on relevant issues, recruitment, payroll administration, and provide employees with necessary information.
Main Responsibilities and Duties
- Support the HR department’s day-to-day operation.
- Assist in monthly payroll administration and calculation.
- Support all the necessary departments on HR-related issues (e.g. Finance/Accounting department)
- Maintain and update personnel documents and records (e.g. employees’ personal documents, contracts, payroll receipts etc.).
- Participate in Staff Recruitment: develop job descriptions, prepare job advertisements, screen resumes, interview and select candidates.
- Prepare job offers and communicate with the selected candidates.
- Upload new hirings, modifications, shifts, remote-work programs to ERGANI platform.
- Provide employees with all necessary information regarding HR policy and procedures.
- Maintain confidential information discreetly and protect employee privacy.
- Preferably holder of a Bachelors’ degree in Business Administration/Human Resources Management/Social Sciences/Psychology.
- Experience in a similar position for at least one (1) year.
- Familiarity & fluency with HRIS (Knowledge of Epsilonnet programs is strongly desired).
- Previous experience in payroll-related processes and knowledge of labor legislation is highly desired.
- Fluency in Greek and English language.
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills.
- Sound work ethics.
- Well-organized and efficient.
- Strong IT skills (MS Office).
- Ability to work under pressure.
If you are interested in applying, please send your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning in the email subject “HR & Admin Officer”.
SN is an equal opportunity employer. Persons with disabilities and from vulnerable and disadvantaged groups are strongly encouraged to apply.
Recruitment processes reflect SN’s commitment to keeping children safe from harm and abuse. Employment is subject to SN Child protection standards, including background checks and adherence to SN Child Safeguarding Policy.
Due to the urgency of recruitment, SN reserves the right to complete the process as soon as the suitable candidate has been identified. Interested candidates should submit their applications (CV and motivation letter) not later than August 31st, 2023.
Only short-listed candidates will receive a written reply.
Remarks: Before submitting your CV, please read carefully the employees’ privacy notice on the processing of personal data pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and the respective Greek legislation.
For roles that will have regular contact with vulnerable populations SolidarityNow is obliged to seek information about criminal convictions and offences, and selected candidates will be requested to provide a recent copy of criminal record.
Following the preventive measures against COVID-19, holding a vaccination certificate or undergoing Covid-19 antigen tests as per government directions is mandatory.