Position: UNICEF Blue Dot Unit Team Leader
Location: 1 away from Athens
Starting Date: ASAP
Status: Full Time
Main duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead the field team
- Coordinate the day-to-day fieldwork
- In coordination with the Program Manager, review Program related correspondence and ensure interested parties are kept informed.
- Be responsible for logistics and organization during fieldwork
- Liaise the local, district and provincial authorities on issues regarding fieldwork
- Securely keep data regarding beneficiaries and utilization of services
- Provide a monthly-results report to the Project manager
- Participate in trainings and coordinate team members’ participation in trainings
- Serve as the liaison with Project Manager and the Team
- Lead team and ensure that performance appraisal is ensured and distributed to the Project Manager.
- Ensure that the evaluation follow SN policies and regulations and complies with contract terms and conditions.
- Assist with and maintain Program records and files, and perform routine administrative tasks.
- Liaise with other site actors and coordinate offer of services according to needs
- Contribute to Site Team routine communications to SFO on details of the Program activity.
- At least 2 years of team leadership and management experience with commitment to delivering timely and high quality reports.
- Background in NGO environment including sound knowledge of policy and system aspects.
- Knowledge of the human rights, child protection gender equality and equity agendas.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; ability to interact with various stakeholders and express ideas and concepts in written and oral form.
- Commitment and willingness to work in a challenging environment and ability to produce quality work under limited guidance and supervision.
- Greek fluency required; proficiency in English highly preferred.
- Proficient with MS Outlook, Excel and Word business software.
If you are interested in applying, please send your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com mentioning in the email subject “Blue Dot Team Leader”.
SN is an equal opportunity employer. Persons with disabilities and from vulnerable and disadvantaged groups are strongly encouraged to apply.
Not later than by Monday 20th of March 2017.
Due to the urgency of recruitment, SN reserves the right to complete the process as soon as the suitable candidate has been identified.
Remarks: Before submitting your CV, please read carefully the employees’ privacy notice on the processing of personal data pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and the respective Greek legislation.
For roles that will have regular contact with vulnerable populations SolidarityNow is obliged to seek information about criminal convictions and offences, and selected candidates will be requested to provide a recent copy of criminal record.
Following the preventive measures against COVID-19, holding a vaccination certificate or undergoing Covid-19 antigen tests as per government directions is mandatory.