Job Title : Blue Dot Social Worker (PSS) – Kοινωνικός Λειτουργός
Status: Full Time
Position Summary: The Social Worker is expected to provide psychosocial support, assess the needs, ensure proper case management for Blue Dot beneficiaries or referred beneficiaries on site while identifying vulnerabilities as to link up eligible cases with support and aid available
Position within the Organization:
Hierarchical Responsible: Team Leader
- Social Services Provision
- Provide comprehensive package of Social Services to refugees.
- Providing F2F Counseling, Guidance
- Ensure referrals internally and externally
- Identify vulnerabilities and facilitate their access to available aid
- Data base and Case related info management
- Brief and Full Social History taking
- Other Duties
- Collaborate other actor in the area (public sector, NGOs and INGOs) to link the beneficiary with the services needed
- Work as part of an interdisciplinary team to provide a comprehensive case plan for beneficiaries
- Organise group activities for beneficiaries aiming to their empowerment
- Promote community engagement through structured activities
Required qualifications and skills
- Social Workers Degree
- Social Workers Permission of Work
- 1 year experience in Relevant Position (at least 6 months in project serving refugees and migrants population)
- Familiar with Refugee and Migration Issues (Asylum processes, Relocation –new Law)
- Cross Cultural Awareness and flexibility
- Computer literate & numerate
- Well organized and efficient
- Good interpersonal & communications skills
- Native in Greek
- Fluent in English (both written and spoken)
- Field Working Experience entry points, Camps/Temporary Settlement or mobile units serving refugee population
- Specific Studies or Proven Engagement in Refugee Focused Projects (e.g Assessments, Surveys, Missions in Islands or to the borders)
If you are interested in applying, please fill send your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, July 21st, 2017, mentioning in the email subject “SN Social Worker_Kavalari”.
SN is an equal opportunity employer. Persons with disabilities and from vulnerable and disadvantaged groups are strongly encouraged to apply.
Due to the urgency of recruitment, SN reserves the right to complete the process even before the deadline for CV submissions.