Child & Family Support Hubs (CFSH) are focusing on children, women, including sexual and gender-based violence survivors and vulnerable families residing in camp sites in Central Greece, Central and Eastern Macedonia, Attica and Thessaloniki.
Each CFSH consists of a safe place where refugee and migrant children, women and families can receive crucial services free-of-charge, including psychosocial and non-formal educational activities, legal and psycho-social support and targeted case management.
Service provision includes
- Female-friendly Spaces, where women and girls engage in activities to improve their social and emotional well being, built their confidence and resilience while receiving tailored psychosocial services in a safe space; (until March 31, 2022)
- Non-formal educational activities to children and adults and support to formal school enrolment; (completed)
- Identification and targeted case management of children at risk and vulnerable women and families, focusing particularly on unaccompanied and separated children (UASC), sexual and gender-based violence survivors (SGBV) and people with disability and/or illness; (completed)
- Provision of psychosocial and legal support, including appropriate referrals to other service providers when needed; (completed)
- Provision of accurate and tailored information to refugees and migrants on their rights as third-country nationals, the asylum procedure, as well as on accessing public and other services. (completed)
This project is jointly supported by UNICEF Greece and IOM Greece with funding by the European Union