Are you between 18 to 35 years old?
Do you want to make your business dream come true? Are you interested in becoming a freelancer in Greece?
You have the will, you have the idea, but you feel that you do not have the proper tools to start?
SolidarityNow, with the support of the International Rescue Committee (IRC), and in collaboration with the Social Enterprise Knowl, is organizing a 40-hour free Υouth Εntrepreneurship training program in Athens.
In this integrated program, you will acquire knowledge and develop skills that are necessary to make your first steps as a professional. You will learn the basic principles of entrepreneurship and the method that will help you build a successful brand.
And what’s the best?
Forty (40) out of the total of participants who will successfully complete the program will attend a special mentorship program in which they will receive counseling and guidance from entrepreneurs and professional mentors!
Why are you still waiting?
Read the detailed program information and fill in your application at the online form below!
One of the 330 positions of the program is yours.
Because business (is) for YOUth!
CRITERIA FOR PARTICIPATION
- Participants for the duration of the program have to be based in Athens.
- Young people aged between 18-30 years
- Refugees or Asylum Seekers legally residing in Greece, benefiting from the International Protection in Greece, immigrants with a residence permit for Greece, unemployed Greeks.
- Adequacy in at least one of the languages offered: Greek, English, Arabic, Farsi or French.
SELECTION OF PARTICIPANTS
- The final pool of participants will be selected through personal interviews.
- Maximum number of participants: 330
The training will be implemented in fifteen separate cycles, comprised of 40 hours of training (over 4 weeks).
The days and hours of the lessons will be announced shortly to the participants.
Participation is free of charge for all participants.
All participants who manage to successfully complete the training will receive a Certificate of Attendance.
For your application to participate in the training program, click the link below and
fill out the form:
For any further information: firstname.lastname@example.org
This project is supported by the Citi Foundation in partnership with the International Rescue Committee.
In collaboration with