Starting Date: ASAP
Status: Full Time
Child Safeguarding Policy: Level 3 – The job holder will not have regular contact with children
Reports To: IT Manager
We are looking for a System / Network Administrator to maintain and manage our Software, Hardware and Networks infrastructure.
The ideal candidate will be able to deploy, configure, maintain, and monitor all active network equipment to ensure that our organization technology infrastructure runs smoothly and efficiently.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Install and configure software and hardware for servers and workstations.
- Manage network servers and technology tools
- Monitor network performance (availability, utilization, throughput, goodput, and latency) and test for weaknesses
- Set up workstations, user accounts, permissions, and passwords (Microsoft Active Directory, Azure, Office 365, Dynamic CRM)
- Troubleshoot issues and outages
- Support and resolve problems reported by users
- Ensure security through access controls, backups, and firewalls
- Upgrade systems and workstations with new releases and models
- Develop expertise to train staff on new technologies
- Build an internal wiki with technical documentation, manuals, and IT policies
- Proven experience in a System / Network Administrator role
- Hands on experience in networking, routing, and switching
- Excellent knowledge of best practices around management, control, and monitoring of IT infrastructure
- Experience with firewalls, Internet VPN’s remote implementation, troubleshooting, and problem resolution is desired
- Great at organizing, prioritizing, and multitasking
- Written and verbal communication skills, both in Greek and English languages
- Ability to work well within an IT professional team
- BSc/Ba in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related.
- Professional certifications (e.g. Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA), CISCO Certifications) considered as a plus.
- 3+ years of relevant working exposure
- Driving license
If you are interested in applying, please send your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning in the email subject “IT System / Network Administrator (IT Officer)”.
SN is an equal opportunity employer. Persons with disabilities and from vulnerable and disadvantaged groups are strongly encouraged to apply.
Recruitment processes reflect SN’s commitment to keeping children safe from harm and abuse. Employment is subject to SN Child protection standards, including background checks and adherence to SN Child Safeguarding Policy.
Due to the urgency of recruitment, SN reserves the right to complete the process as soon as the suitable candidate has been identified. Interested candidates should submit their applications (CV and motivation letter) not later than by 05/05/ 2021.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Disclaimer: Before submitting your CV, please read carefully the employees’ privacy notice on the processing of personal data pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and the respective Greek legislation.