Starting Date: ASAP
Status: Full Time
Child Safeguarding Policy: Level 2- The job holder will have sporadic contact with children
Reports To: Project Coordinator
The data management officer manages and administers database management systems. S/he ensures information coherence, quality, security and permanent accessibility. S/he reports to the Project Coordinator.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Data entry related to Persons of Concern into the UNHCR database ProGresV4
- Manage routine data collection, including data monitoring
- Ensure data management procedures meet established deadlines
- Data reporting on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis according to requirements and deadlines set by donor
- Maintain correct and up-to-date project data and relevant records
- Maintain and update a data system containing confidential information on beneficiary demographics and eligibility
- Ensure data quality
- Reports and provides accurate and up to date information to Project Coordinator and M&E Manager
- Act as the Focal Point for the referral system
- Act as the Focal Point for the cash assistance system provided to beneficiaries of SN accommodation scheme
- Ensure assigned project activities are implemented per project guidelines and standards
- Assist with preparation of trends analysis and reporting
- Perform any other duties as per request by the Project Coordinator
Qualifications and experience
- University Degree in Humanities, Political Science, Business Administration, Statistics, and/or related field.
- Experience in using ProGresV4
- Experience in working with NGOs related to refugee support and/or client-oriented services.
- Understanding the humanitarian context and civil society environment in Greece.
- Respect of humanitarian principles.
- Sound knowledge of two of the following languages: Greek, English. Knowledge of Arabic, Farsi, Dari, or other language can be an additional asset.
- High computer literacy.
- Field experience working with refugees/migrants and/or other vulnerable groups would be appreciated.
If you are interested in applying, please send your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com mentioning in the email subject “Senior Data Management Officer _ Athens”.
SN is an equal opportunity employer. Persons with disabilities and from vulnerable and disadvantaged groups are strongly encouraged to apply.
Recruitment processes reflect SN’s commitment to keeping children safe from harm and abuse. Employment is subject to SN Child protection standards, including background checks and adherence to SN Child Safeguarding Policy.
Due to the urgency of recruitment, SN reserves the right to complete the process as soon as the suitable candidate has been identified. Interested candidates should submit their applications (CV and motivation letter) not later than by February 08th, 2021.
Only short-listed candidates will receive a written reply.
Disclaimer: Before submitting your CV, please read carefully the employees’ privacy notice on the processing of personal data pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and the respective Greek legislation.