The Board of Directors of SolidarityNow cordially invites you to an Open Discussion entitled:
“Europe in the Mirror: the French Elections and the “Extreme Right International”
on Monday, March 27th, 2017 at 18.00,
at Titania Hotel(Panepistimiou 52, Athens)
Prior to the event, a Civil Society Award will be presented to Mr. Amed Khan,
Philanthropist & Founder of Elpida Home.
*The debate will be held in Greek with simultaneous interpretation in English and French
• Karim Amellal, Writer, Institute of Political Studies, Paris
• Jean-François Bayart, Political Scientist, Graduate Institute of International & Development Studies, Geneva
• Jean-Paul Gautier, Political Scientist (Phd) and Historian, Researcher on Extreme Right in France
• Adéa Guillot, Journalist / Correspondent in Greece (Le Monde, Arte, Le Soir)
• Nikos Smyrnaios, Senior Lecturer, Political Economy of the Media, University of Toulouse III-Paul Sabatier
• Daphne Halikiopoulou, Associate Professor in Comparative Politics, Reading University.
Kostis Papaioannou, f. General Secretary of Human Rights.