Starting Date: ASAP
Status: Full Time
Child Safeguarding Policy: Level 1 – The job holder does not have regular contact with children
Reports To: Human Resources Director
The job holder is expected to provide support in various human resources functions, which include training needs’ analysis, interns’ allocation, recruitment, payroll administration, and provide employees necessary information.
Main Responsibilities and Duties
- Deliver induction sessions for new staff.
- Analyze training needs in collaboration with Line Managers and coordinate their implementation.
- Develop a network of volunteers and match their experience/qualifications to the Organization’s departmental needs.
- Support the HR department’s day-to-day operation.
- Maintain and update personnel documents and records.
- Manage interns and allocate them accordingly.
- Assist in Staff Recruitment: develop job descriptions, prepare job ads, screen, interview and select candidates.
- Assist in monthly payroll administration.
- Participate at the annual plan of the HR Department.
- Maintain confidential information discreetly and protect employee privacy.
- Preferably holder of a Bachelors’ degree in Business Administration/Human Resources Management/Social Sciences.
- Experience in a similar position for at least one (1) year.
- Familiarity & fluency with HRIS.
- Fluency in Greek and English language.
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills.
- Sound work ethics.
- Well-organized and efficient.
- Strong IT skills (Ms Office).
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Previous exposure in payroll-related processes and knowledge of labor legislation will be an asset.
If you are interested in applying, please send your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning in the email subject “Human Resources Officer_Athens”.
SN is an equal opportunity employer. Persons with disabilities and from vulnerable and disadvantaged groups are strongly encouraged to apply.
Recruitment processes reflect SN’s commitment to keeping children safe from harm and abuse. Employment is subject to SN Child protection standards, including background checks and adherence to SN Child Safeguarding Policy.
Due to the urgency of recruitment, SN reserves the right to complete the process as soon as the suitable candidate has been identified. Interested candidates should submit their applications (CV and motivation letter) not later than by October 31, 2019.
Only short-listed candidates will receive a written reply.
Disclaimer: Before submitting your CV, please read carefully the employees’ privacy notice on the processing of personal data pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and the respective Greek legislation.