Starting Date: ASAP
Status: Full Time
Child Safeguarding Policy: Level 3 – The job holder will have regular contact with children
Languages: Fluent in Farsi
- Interpretation for beneficiaries and SN staff during one to one consultations or information sessions, in Malakasa Services (Legal, Employability, Social, Psychological, Reception, Accountancy)
- Ensure accurate and precise information is passed to the beneficiaries in an understandable and culturally appropriate manner
- Participate in field trips, visits and assessments as requested by supervisor.
- Brief beneficiaries on running programs and inform for any relevant changes.
- Contribute to the identification of vulnerabilities and facilitate beneficiaries’ access to available support.
Required qualifications and skills
- Fluent in Farsi
- Previous Experience in relevant position
- Familiar with refugee and migration Issues
- Cross cultural awareness and understanding
- Computer literacy & numeracy
- Well organized and efficient
- Good interpersonal & communications skills
- Field work experience e.g., in camps or temporary settlements
- Interest and experience to work with vulnerable groups
- Fluent in Greek or English
Interested candidates should submit in a single document their Resume/CV with an introductory text in English to: firstname.lastname@example.org by January 31st, 2020 mentioning in the email subject “Farsi Interpreter_Malakasa”.
SN is an equal opportunity employer. Persons with disabilities and from vulnerable and disadvantaged groups are strongly encouraged to apply.
Recruitment processes reflect SN’s commitment to keeping children safe from harm and abuse. Employment is subject to SN Child protection standards, including background checks and adherence to SN Child Safeguarding Policy.
Due to the urgency of recruitment, SN reserves the right to complete the process as soon as the suitable candidate has been identified. Interested candidates should submit their applications (CV and motivation letter) not later than by January 31st, 2020.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Disclaimer: Before submitting your CV, please read carefully the employees’ privacy notice on the processing of personal data pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and the respective Greek legislation.