- Between 18 and 30 years old?
- Living in Athens?
- Interested in starting your own business?
- Have a business idea?
- Want to become a freelancer or entrepreneur in Greece?
- Have the imagination but lack the concrete skills to make your business dream come true?
Then MY SITE can help you realize your dream!
Read the detailed description below and APPLY TODAY to be a part of our group!
You must be:
- Be living in Athens
- Between 18 to 30 years old
- A Greek citizen OR migrant legally residing in Greece OR asylum seeker/refugee
- Proficient in English, as all classes will be taught in English
SELECTION OF PARTICIPANTS
Qualified applicants will be invited for a personal interview
- Training will take place on Tuesdays and Thursdays, from 16:00 – 18:30
- Training will last for 5 weeks (25 hours total)
- Participants will be paired with an individual mentor, who will provide assistance throughout the training
Participation is free of charge for all participants.
All participants who manage to successfully complete the training will receive a Certificate of Attendance
MORE ABOUT MYSITE…
MY SITE is a project funded by Erasmus+, that aims to train youth residing in Greece – regardless of their background – and help them acquire the tools and skills needed to further develop their business idea and become successful entrepreneurs. The overall objective is to promote entrepreneurship as a means towards social inclusion and integration for both Greeks and third-country nationals, who are often excluded from the labour market thus inhibiting social interaction and exchange.
The project is co-developed and implemented by NGOs and their partners in 5 EU countries (Spain, Italy, Malta, Cyprus, and Greece).
- 25 hours of training, covering the following topics:
- finding your niche
- business plan development
- financial management and accounting principles
- communications & marketing
- funding opportunities
- Interactive and engaging training sessions, held by qualified trainers
- Training will be conducted in group sessions
- Training will be conducted in English
To complement the entrepreneurship training and assist young individuals in successfully developing their business plans and uncovering potential opportunities, while adequately preparing for the risks lying ahead, the project incorporates a mentoring scheme. Candidates will be paired with a mentor, according to their business idea, to support and guide them throughout the training cycle and provide their expert advice on the topics at hand.
All courses will be conducted in English.
Start: April 15th
Till: May 27th, every Monday and Thursday
17:00 – 19:30
Classes will not take place during the Holy week and Easter’s Monday
Please find here the training material which was used for the program MYSITE that ended in May.