Submit until: 31/03/2019
Job Title: Interpreter – Διερμηνέας
Child Safeguarding Policy
|Level 3||The job holder will have regular contact with children|
Languages: Fluent in Arabic and Greek
- Interpretation for beneficiaries and SN staff during one to one consultations or information sessions, in TSC Services (Legal, Employability, Social, Psychological, Reception, Accountancy)
- Ensure accurate and precise information is passed to the beneficiaries in an understandable and culturally appropriate manner
Data base and Case related info management
- Filing and registering all cases and actions in a database as instructed by supervisor.
- Maintain up to date hard and electronic archives.
- Participate in field trips, visits and assessments as requested by supervisor.
- Brief beneficiaries on running programs and inform for any relevant changes.
- Contribute to the identification of vulnerabilities and facilitate beneficiaries’ access to available support.
Required qualifications and skills
- Fluent in the above-stated language(s)
- Fluent in Arabic and Greek
- Previous Experience in relevant position
- Familiar with refugee and migration Issues
- Cross cultural awareness and understanding
- Computer literacy & numeracy
- Well organized and efficient
- Good interpersonal & communications skills
- Field work experience e.g., in camps or temporary settlements
- Interest and experience to work with vulnerable groups
- Fluent in French, Kurdish
Interested candidates should submit in a single document their Resume/CV with an introductory text in English to: email@example.com by March 31st, 2019 mentioning in the email subject “Interpreter in Arabic_TSC”.
SN is an equal opportunity employer. Persons with disabilities and from vulnerable and disadvantaged groups are strongly encouraged to apply. Recruitment processes reflect SN’s commitment to keeping children safe from harm and abuse. Employment is subject to SN Child Protection Standards, including background checks and adherence to SN Child Safeguarding Policy.
Due to the urgency of recruitment, SN reserves the right to complete the process even before the deadline for CV submissions.