Position: Accomodation Officer
Starting Date: ASAP
Status: Full Time
Child Safeguarding Policy
|Level 1||The job holder does not have contact with children|
- Be the focal point for all landlords, building managers for all accommodation structures that SN operates in Ioannina
- Keep a physical and digital archive and always keep update apartments’ database with all the required info (record date of contract, owner bank account details, Electricity and Water account numbers and monthly costs or any other information upon supervisor request)
- Collect all utilities’ bills and ensure that have not been expired
- Make sure that all rental or utilities contracts have not expired and inform the Opt Officer and request directions regarding next steps
- Prepare all documentation needed with regards to accommodation expenses to be forwarded to Finance Dpt for payment
- In agreement with Opt Officer collaborate with Finance Dpt to initiate all payments regarding accommodation (rentals, utilities bills, common spaces expenses etc)
- Administrative support and cooperation with the Financial Department and the Program Manager
- Keep and update log books by recording all assets and repairs for all accommodation structures and flats in collaboration with the Supply Chain Unit
- Monitor all shelter and infrastructure activities, ensuring compliance with strategies and guidance provided and agreed per signed contracts.
- Prepare and send reports to Opts Dpt.
- Close and regular contact with Operations Dpt, technical staff and Ioannina Project Coordinator to discuss matters relating to apartments and infrastructure
- Degree from Technical Institutions/ University
- Experience in real estate management would be an extra asset.
- Strong administrative skills
- Excellent IT skills, excellent use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, outlook etc) & internet
- Native in Greek, Fluent in English (both written and spoken)
- Excellent organizational and coordination skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Practical ability
- Attention to detail
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Be a team player and self –initiative worker
If you are interested in applying, please send your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com by Sunday June 10th, 2018 mentioning in the email subject “SN Accommodation Officer_ Ioannina”.
Recruitment processes reflect SN’s commitment to keeping children safe from harm and abuse. Employment is subject to SN Child protection standards, including background checks and adherence to SN Child Safeguarding Policy.
SN is an equal opportunity employer. Persons with disabilities and from vulnerable and disadvantaged groups are strongly encouraged to apply.
Due to the urgency of recruitment, SN reserves the right to complete the process as soon as the suitable candidate has been identified.
Remarks: Before submitting your CV, please read carefully the employees’ privacy notice on the processing of personal data pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and the respective Greek legislation.
For roles that will have regular contact with vulnerable populations SolidarityNow is obliged to seek information about criminal convictions and offences, and selected candidates will be requested to provide a recent copy of criminal record.
Following the preventive measures against COVID-19, holding a vaccination certificate or undergoing Covid-19 antigen tests as per government directions is mandatory.