Starting Date: ASAP
Status: Full Time
Submit until: 10/7/2019
Child Safeguarding Policy
|Level 1||The job holder does not have contact with children|
Position: Accommodation Supervisor
Under the supervision of Head of Operations, the Accommodation Supervisor will be responsible for the general supervision and the smooth operation of all apartments and hosting structures that SN operates in Thessaloniki. Accommodation Supervisor works closely with Programs, Operations and Finance Department.
- Be the focal point for landlords, building managers for accommodation structures that SN operates in Thessaloniki
- Keep a physical and digital archive and always keep update apartments’ database with all the required info (record date of contract, owner bank account details, Electricity and Water account numbers and monthly costs or any other information upon supervisor request)
- Collect all utilities’ bills and ensure that have not been expired
- Make sure that all rental or utilities contracts have not expired and inform the Operations Officer and request directions regarding next steps
- Prepare all documentation needed with regards to accommodation expenses to be forwarded to Finance Department for payment
- In agreement with Operations Officer collaborate with Finance Department to initiate all payments regarding accommodation (rentals, utilities bills, common spaces expenses etc)
- Keep and update logistics books by recording all assets and repairs for all accommodation structures and flats in collaboration with the Supply Chain Unit
- Work closely with social workers and Thessaloniki Project Coordinator to visit beneficiaries’ apartments once per month ensuring that the apartments’ condition is appropriate and record any damage/repair needed
- Prepare repairs’ reports and plan any repair/ renovation work needed on a monthly basis and share the plan with the Operations Officer and Supply Chain Unit
- Daily plan and coordinate any technical work and maintenance of apartments in collaboration with the technical staff and Supply Chain Unit, when necessary
- Monitor all shelter and infrastructure activities, ensuring compliance with strategies and guidance provided and agreed per signed contracts
- Prepare and send reports to Operations Department
- Close and regular contact with Operations Department, technical staff and Thessaloniki Project Coordinator to discuss matters relating to apartments and infrastructure
- Degree from Technical Institutions
- Experience in real estate management would be an extra asset.
- Strong administrative skills
- Excellent IT skills, excellent use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, outlook etc) & internet
- Native in Greek, Fluent in English (both written and spoken)
- Excellent organizational and coordination skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Practical ability
- Attention to detail
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Be a team player and self –initiative worker
If you are interested in applying, please send your CV and motivation letter to
email@example.com mentioning in the email subject “SN Accommodation Supervisor_Thessaloniki”.
SN is an equal opportunity employer. Persons with disabilities and from vulnerable and disadvantaged groups are strongly encouraged to apply.
Not later than by 10th of July 2019. Due to the urgency of recruitment, SN reserves the right to complete the process as soon as the suitable candidate has been identified.
Disclaimer: Before submitting your CV, please read carefully the employees’ privacy notice on the processing of personal data pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and the respective Greek legislation.