Τοποθεσία: Θεσσαλονίκη - Σίνδος
Location: Thessaloniki (Sindos)
Starting Date: ASAP
Status: Full Time
Submit until: 11/10/2019
Child Safeguarding Policy
|Level 1||The job holder does not have contact with children|
Position: Accommodation Supervisor
Under the supervision of Head of Operations, the Accommodation Supervisor will be responsible for the general supervision and the smooth operation of all apartments and hosting structures that SN operates in Thessaloniki. Accommodation Supervisor works closely with Programs, Operations and Finance Department.
- To ensure equipment is efficiently and effectively operated, make repairments as necessary and report defects and malfunctions to the Operations.
- To clean light fittings and to test lighting systems weekly replacing where necessary minor parts such as bulbs, in accordance with safe working practices.
- To maintain appropriate records including repair orders etc.
- To supervise and report emergencies in the case of faults with gas, electric and water supply and inform the Team Leader and Operations.
- Perform maintenance and light repairs, routine landscaping on the grounds.
- Repair equipment or appliances.
- Undertake duties as assigned or emergency tasks.
- Identify and report the need for major repairs.
- To undertake handypersons duties as directed by the Operations.
Job Requirements / Skills Required
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Degree from Technical Institutions will be considered an asset.
- Experience with hardware tools and electrical equipment.
- Basic understanding of electrical, plumbing etc.
- Basic math skills.
- Good communication ability.
- Greek and English speaker
- Well-organized and apt in problem-solving.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure.
If you are interested in applying, please send your CV and motivation letter to
email@example.com mentioning in the email subject “SN Accommodation Supervisor_Thessaloniki”.
SN is an equal opportunity employer. Persons with disabilities and from vulnerable and disadvantaged groups are strongly encouraged to apply.
Not later than by 11th of October 2019. Due to the urgency of recruitment, SN reserves the right to complete the process as soon as the suitable candidate has been identified.
Only short-listed candidates will receive a written reply.
Remarks: Before submitting your CV, please read carefully the employees’ privacy notice on the processing of personal data pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and the respective Greek legislation.
For roles that will have regular contact with vulnerable populations SolidarityNow is obliged to seek information about criminal convictions and offences, and selected candidates will be requested to provide a recent copy of criminal record.
Following the preventive measures against COVID-19, holding a vaccination certificate or undergoing Covid-19 antigen tests as per government directions is mandatory.