Position: Accommodation Supervisor
Under the supervision of Head of Operations, the Accommodation Supervisor will be responsible for the general supervision and the smooth operation of all apartments and hosting structures that SN operates in Athens. Accommodation Supervisor works closely with Programs, Operations and Finance Dpt.
Starting Date: ASAP
Status: Full Time
Child Safeguarding Policy
|Level 1||The job holder does not have contact with children|
- Be the focal point for all landlords, building managers for all accommodation structures that SN operates in Athens
- Keep a physical and digital archive and always keep update apartments’ database with all the required info (record date of contract, owner bank account details, Electricity and Water account numbers and monthly costs or any other information upon supervisor request)
- Collect all utilities’ bills and ensure that have not been expired
- Make sure that all rental or utilities contracts have not expired and inform the Opt Officer and request directions regarding next steps
- Prepare all documentation needed with regards to accommodation expenses to be forwarded to Finance Dpt for payment
- In agreement with Opt Officer collaborate with Finance Dpt to initiate all payments regarding accommodation (rentals, utilities bills, common spaces expenses etc)
- Keep and update log books by recording all assets and repairs for all accommodation structures and flats in collaboration with the Supply Chain Unit
- Work closely with social workers and Athens Project Coordinator to visit beneficiaries’ apartments once per month ensuring that the apartments’ condition is appropriate and record any damage/repair needed
- Prepare repairs’ reports and plan any repair/ renovation work needed on a monthly basis and share the plan with the Opt Officer and Supply Chain Unit
- On a daily basis plan and coordinate any technical work and maintenance of apartments in collaboration with the technical staff and Supply Chain Unit, when necessary
- Monitor all shelter and infrastructure activities, ensuring compliance with strategies and guidance provided and agreed per signed contracts
- Prepare and send reports to Opts Dpt
- Close and regular contact with Operations Dpt, technical staff and Athens Project Coordinator to discuss matters relating to apartments and infrastructure
- Degree from Technical Institutions
- Experience in real estate management would be an extra asset.
- Strong administrative skills
- Excellent IT skills, excellent use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, outlook etc) & internet
- Native in Greek, Fluent in English (both written and spoken)
- Excellent organizational and coordination skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Practical ability
- Attention to detail
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Be a team player and self –initiative worker
If you are interested in applying, please send your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com mentioning in the email subject “SN Accommodation Supervisor_Athens”.
SN is an equal opportunity employer. Persons with disabilities and from vulnerable and disadvantaged groups are strongly encouraged to apply.
Not later than by Tuesday 20th of February 2018. Due to the urgency of recruitment, SN reserves the right to complete the process as soon as the suitable candidate has been identified.
Disclaimer: Before submitting your CV, please read carefully the employees’ privacy notice on the processing of personal data pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and the respective Greek legislation.