Starting Date: ASAP
Status: Full Time
Child Safeguarding Policy: Level 2 – The job holder will have sporadic contact with children
- Overall project administrative support
- Ηandles clerical and administrative duties, analyzes and improves office processes, ensuring organizational policies are in place and the smooth operation of the office
- Assists and participates in project’s processes such as recruitment, briefings, and reporting.
- Collaborates with all SN Departments and ensures compliance with internal regulations
- Undertakes any other tasks requested by the Project Coordinator.
- Experience in filing (electronic and physical) and document categorization
- Minimum of one year’s’ relevant work experience in social science or administration of programs, preferably in an NGO context
- Excellent IT skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Fluency in English and Greek
- People-oriented with excellent communication skills
- Comfortable in managing multiple tasks, with a problem-solving aptitude
- Cross Cultural Awareness and flexibility
- Degree in Social Science fields or management fields
- Former experience in NGO project management support function
- Familiar with Refugee and Migration Issues
If you are interested in applying, please send your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com mentioning in the email subject “Administration Officer Athens”.
SN is an equal opportunity employer. Persons with disabilities and from vulnerable and disadvantaged groups are strongly encouraged to apply.
Recruitment processes reflect SN’s commitment to keeping children safe from harm and abuse. Employment is subject to SN Child protection standards, including background checks and adherence to SN Child Safeguarding Policy.
Due to the urgency of recruitment, SN reserves the right to complete the process as soon as the suitable candidate has been identified. Interested candidates should submit their applications (CV and motivation letter) not later than by October 15th , 2021.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Disclaimer: Before submitting your CV, please read carefully the employees’ privacy notice on the processing of personal data pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and the respective Greek legislation.