Job Title: Assistant Accountant
Reports to Head of Finance
Status: Full Time
As an Assistant Accountant, you will perform accounting entries and filing. You will also assist with the monthly closings and account analysis and support the Head of Finance in carrying out the responsibilities of the department.
- Communicate on a regular basis with vendors, reconciling accounts and following up on payments
- Support the preparation and coordination of the audit process, as well as the internal financial controls and procedures
- Ensure all assigned reconciliations are prepared and reviewed accurately
- Perform accounting entries, update ledgers and reconcile accounts
- Support month-end and year-end process and financial reports
- Assist with ad hoc requests, as needed
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting and/or Finance
- Minimum 3 years of relevant working experience
- Familiar with ERP (Navision experience preferred)
- Knowledge of Greek GAAP (IFRS would be a plus)
- Excellent use of MS Office Suite (particularly Excel)
- Fluency in Greek and English, both oral and written
- Strong analytical thinking, attention to detail and strong organizational skills while prioritizing
- Able to perform under pressure and deliver results
- Strong communication and teamwork skills
- Ability to challenge processes and implement improved working methods
If you are interested in applying, please send your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com mentioning in the email subject “SN Assistant Accountant”.
SN is an equal opportunity employer. Persons with disabilities and from vulnerable and disadvantaged groups are strongly encouraged to apply.
Recruitment processes reflect SN’s commitment to keeping children safe from harm and abuse. Employment is subject to SN Child protection standards, including background checks and adherence to SN Child Safeguarding Policy.
Due to the urgency of recruitment, SN reserves the right to complete the process as soon as the suitable candidate has been identified. Interested candidates should submit their applications (CV and motivation letter) not later than by September 20th, 2019.
Disclaimer: Before submitting your CV, please read carefully the employees’ privacy notice on the processing of personal data pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and the respective Greek legislation.