Starting Date: ASAP
Status: Part Time
Child Safeguarding Policy: Level 1 – The job holder does not have contact with children
The cleaner will provide the SN accommodation with cleaning services as required and ensure that the shelter spaces are clean and reflect a good image of living space. The Cleaner is expected to adhere to Hellas rules and regulations and show a high level integrity and commitment.
- Cleaning and maintaining the shelter, including desks, floors, glass, kitchens and toilets, living room etc
- Occasionally preparing tea/coffee to the employees and guests
- Drafting a list of required kitchen and cleaning supplies on bi-weekly basis and submit to Accommodation supervisor. Assist with procurement, when necessary
- Other duties as required
- Relevant experience preferred
- Clean record
- Sense of judgment
- Clean and organized
- Good time management
- Reliable and trustworthy
- All Cleaners are required to adhere to the SN Standards for Professional Conduct and the national employment policies.
- Adhere to the Code of Conduct every day – in the site and in the community.
- Maintain confidentiality
Interested candidates should submit in a single document their Resume/CV with an introductory text in English to: email@example.com mentioning in the email subject “Cleaner”.
SN is an equal opportunity employer. Persons with disabilities and from vulnerable and disadvantaged groups are strongly encouraged to apply.
Recruitment processes reflect SN’s commitment to keeping children safe from harm and abuse. Employment is subject to SN Child protection standards, including background checks and adherence to SN Child Safeguarding Policy.
Due to the urgency of recruitment, SN reserves the right to complete the process as soon as the suitable candidate has been identified. Interested candidates should submit their applications (CV and motivation letter) not later than by December 06th, 2022.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Remarks: Before submitting your CV, please read carefully the employees’ privacy notice on the processing of personal data pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and the respective Greek legislation.
For roles that will have regular contact with vulnerable populations SolidarityNow is obliged to seek information about criminal convictions and offences, and selected candidates will be requested to provide a recent copy of criminal record.
Following the preventive measures against COVID-19, holding a vaccination certificate or undergoing Covid-19 antigen tests as per government directions is mandatory.