Υποβολή μέχρι: 15/03/2016
As a part of a small but dynamic team in Athens or Thessaloniki, the Driver will carry out the following activities:
- Provide transport to Solidarity Now project or programme staff, associates, partners, guests, visitors and beneficiaries with the organization’s designated cars;
- Drives Solidarity Now’s vehicles to/from authorized destinations upon request and according to the information received;
- Carries out maintenance, oversees safety and security for vehicles and ensures the vehicles are in good working order (incl. check oil, water, battery, brakes, tires, etc.);
- Performs minor repairs, arranges for other repairs and ensures that the vehicle is kept clean;
- Completes the vehicle log correctly (incl. official trips, daily mileage, gas consumption, oil changes, greasing) and conscientiously in accordance with standards;
- Reports to the supervisor regarding any issue relative to the vehicles such as fuel consumption, need for service/and or repairs;
- Provides travel and transport arrangements as planned by the supervisors;
- Takes account of all available information on road conditions, accessible routes and locations;
- Performs other duties indicated by the supervisor such as errands for the project, programme or office and help with transporting goods;
- Demonstrates flexibility regarding working hours and traveling to the field of operations.
For the detailed job description, see here
Remarks: Before submitting your CV, please read carefully the employees’ privacy notice on the processing of personal data pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and the respective Greek legislation.
For roles that will have regular contact with vulnerable populations SolidarityNow is obliged to seek information about criminal convictions and offences, and selected candidates will be requested to provide a recent copy of criminal record.
Following the preventive measures against COVID-19, holding a vaccination certificate or undergoing Covid-19 antigen tests as per government directions is mandatory.