Υποβολή μέχρι: 15/03/2016
As a part of a small but dynamic team in Athens or Thessaloniki, the Driver will carry out the following activities:
- Provide transport to Solidarity Now project or programme staff, associates, partners, guests, visitors and beneficiaries with the organization’s designated cars;
- Drives Solidarity Now’s vehicles to/from authorized destinations upon request and according to the information received;
- Carries out maintenance, oversees safety and security for vehicles and ensures the vehicles are in good working order (incl. check oil, water, battery, brakes, tires, etc.);
- Performs minor repairs, arranges for other repairs and ensures that the vehicle is kept clean;
- Completes the vehicle log correctly (incl. official trips, daily mileage, gas consumption, oil changes, greasing) and conscientiously in accordance with standards;
- Reports to the supervisor regarding any issue relative to the vehicles such as fuel consumption, need for service/and or repairs;
- Provides travel and transport arrangements as planned by the supervisors;
- Takes account of all available information on road conditions, accessible routes and locations;
- Performs other duties indicated by the supervisor such as errands for the project, programme or office and help with transporting goods;
- Demonstrates flexibility regarding working hours and traveling to the field of operations.
For the detailed job description, see here
Disclaimer: Before submitting your CV, please read carefully the employees’ privacy notice on the processing of personal data pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and the respective Greek legislation.