Starting Date: ASAP
Location: Thessaloniki (Blue Refugee Center, Sindos)
Duration: 4-6 Months
Status: Full Time
- Implement education activities under direction of the Project Coordinator
- Supervise Assistants and provide support to them in line with program objectives
- Develop and maintain effective filing systems, both electronic and paper
- Update and maintain effective workplans.
- Provide support to SN activities, schools and incentive staff in line with SN quality standards
- Ensure ongoing monitoring, tracking and reporting of education projects
- Regularly travel to the field to support education, recreation and various activities
- Oversee distributions of teaching and learning materials
- At least 3 years of progressive experience in education programs for refugees or rural communities.
- Experience gained within an international humanitarian NGO will be an added advantage.
- Strong analytical and administrative skills in the management of education/programs consisting of primary education.
- Experience in report writing and excellent computer skills. Experience in Training of Trainers/Facilitators skills (TOT & TOF) an advantage.
- Degree – Bachelor degree in education.
- Proven knowledge of training, curriculum development, implementation and educational administration.
- Proven academic or on-job training and understanding of the Project Cycle model in managing humanitarian assistance.
If you are interested in applying, please send your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com mentioning in the email subject “SN Education Officer”.
SN is an equal opportunity employer. Persons with disabilities and from vulnerable and disadvantaged groups are strongly encouraged to apply.
Not later than by Monday 3nd of April 2017. Due to the urgency of recruitment, SN reserves the right to complete the process as soon as the suitable candidate has been identified.
Remarks: Before submitting your CV, please read carefully the employees’ privacy notice on the processing of personal data pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and the respective Greek legislation.
For roles that will have regular contact with vulnerable populations SolidarityNow is obliged to seek information about criminal convictions and offences, and selected candidates will be requested to provide a recent copy of criminal record.
Following the preventive measures against COVID-19, holding a vaccination certificate or undergoing Covid-19 antigen tests as per government directions is mandatory.