Τοποθεσία: Αθήνα, Θεσσαλονίκη, Ιωάννινα
Position Greek Language Educational Officer/ Integration
Location: Athens, Thessaloniki, Ioannina
Starting Date: ASAP
Status: Full Time
- Provides Greek language classes for adult beneficiaries of international protection residing in urban areas
- Collaborates with other teachers and contributes to the creation of educational materials related to the integration of beneficiaries of international protection.
- Creates materials for classes (lesson plans) and monitors the progress of students
- Oversees distributions of teaching and learning materials according to the beneficiaries’ needs
- Ensures on-going monitoring, tracking and reporting of classes
- Develops and maintains effective filing systems, both electronic and hardcopy
- Supports soft skills education and implementation of outdoor activities linked to the curriculum of the programme
- Prepares the project beneficiaries for the Greek language examinations targeted at the certification of different levels of proficiency in the use of the Greek language.
- Excellent Greek and English
- Degree – Bachelor degree in primary education or Greek philology
- Proven knowledge of training, curriculum development and implementation
- Experience in report writing and excellent computer skills
- Experience teaching Greek as a second or foreign language will be an advantage
- Master’s degree in teaching Greek as a second or foreign language or Intecultural Education or any other relevant field will be an advantage
- Experience in training of trainers/facilitators skills will be an advantage
If you are interested in applying, please send your CV and motivation letter in English to email@example.com mentioning in the subject line of the email subject “SN Greek Language Educational Officer/ Integration and the location for which you are interested to apply”.
SN is an equal opportunity employer. Persons with disabilities and from vulnerable and disadvantaged groups are strongly encouraged to apply.
Only short-listed candidates will receive a written reply