Starting Date: ASAP
Status: Full Time
Child Safeguarding Policy Level 2 – The job holder will have sporadic contact with children
Reports To: ILC Coordinator
The ILC Assistant supports the Coordinator of the Center in the smooth and effective operation of the day-to-day operations, supporting in various ways, including communications, scheduling, data entry and secretarial services. The role of the ILC Assistant involves a great deal of multitasking.
- Assists the coordinator on a daily basis, in order to ensure the smooth ILC operation
- Schedules events/ classes/ meetings etc.
- Collects the necessary data for the goals of the project (e.g. student attendance) and cooperates with all the relevant specializations (educators, front desk administrator, ILC Coordinator)
- Develops and maintains effective filing systems, both electronically and hard-copy
- Communication with beneficiaries and provision of information about the integration courses.
- Supports the beneficiaries regarding their requests
- Updates the ILC databases
- Oversees the maintenance & purchases, storage & safety of the premises in collaboration with the ILC Coordinator.
- Undertakes any other tasks requested by the ILC Coordinator.
- University Degree in Humanities, Political Science, Communications, Business Administration, Education and/or related field.
- Minimum two (2) years of experience in similar position, preferably in the NGO/humanitarian and/or Education and/or client-oriented services.
- Excellent organization, verbal and written communication skills, in person and over the phone.
- Proven experience of successful administrative support in a fast-paced working environment.
- Fluency in Greek and English
- Strong sense of initiation, responsibility, ownership and excellent attention to detail.
- Proficient with MS Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Word business software and Microsoft Teams application.
- Comfortable in managing multiple tasks, with a problem-solving attitude.
- Cross cultural awareness and flexibility.
- Ability to organize and prioritize workload, using initiative when appropriate.
If you are interested in applying, please send your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com mentioning in the email subject “ILC Assistant_Thessaloniki”.
SN is an equal opportunity employer. Persons with disabilities and from vulnerable and disadvantaged groups are strongly encouraged to apply.
Recruitment processes reflect SN’s commitment to keeping children safe from harm and abuse. Employment is subject to SN Child protection standards, including background checks and adherence to SN Child Safeguarding Policy.
Due to the urgency of recruitment, SN reserves the right to complete the process as soon as the suitable candidate has been identified. Interested candidates should submit their applications (CV and motivation letter) not later than by July 14th, 2021.
Only short-listed candidates will receive a written reply.
Disclaimer: Before submitting your CV, please read carefully the employees’ privacy notice on the processing of personal data pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and the respective Greek legislation.