Τοποθεσία: Θεσσαλονίκη, Ιωάννινα
Status: Full Time
Reports to the Project Coordinator
The ILC Coordinator is a member of the coordination team of the project and serves as a point of contact for the Integration Learning Centers per each location. She/he is responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of the Center, planning and follow up all activities, supervising the staff per center/ location, and ensuring the smooth operation of the project.
- Coordinates the Center’s operation on a daily basis and supervises the Center’s staff.
- Responsible for the daily schedule of staff, planning and conducting of classes, supervision of the Child Friendly Space (CFS) and reception of the Center.
- Mediates conflicts that arise among staff members and beneficiaries/ students.
- Plans and participates in HR processes such as recruitment, training, briefings, evaluation and development of staff.
- Contributes to the development of management, logistics, administrative and monitoring tools and techniques for staff members.
- Produces progress, activity and other reports as per request and ensures that all project reporting is completed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Performs regular meetings with the team and represents ILC and SN in internal and external meetings/working groups.
- Maintains liaison and collaborative relationships with authorities, local actors and stakeholders.
- Oversees the maintenance, purchases, storage & safety of the premises.
- Participates in field trips and assessments, as requested and directed by Project Coordinator.
- Undertakes any other tasks requested by the Project Coordinator when the need arises.
- University degree (preferably Master’s) from an accredited academic institution, preferably in Education.
- Minimum two (2) years of experience in managerial/ coordination position, preferably in the NGO/humanitarian and/or Education sector.
- Excellent organization, verbal and written communication skills, in person and over the phone.
- Proven experience of successful administrative support in a fast-paced working environment
- Fluency in Greek and English. Knowledge of Arabic/Farsi will be highly appreciated.
- Strong sense of initiation, responsibility, ownership and excellent attention to detail.
- Proficient with MS Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Word business software.
- Comfortable in managing multiple tasks, with a problem-solving attitude.
- Cross cultural awareness and flexibility.
- Ability to work on own initiative and at the same time as part of a multi-cultural and multi-disciplinary team.
- Ability to organize and prioritize workload, using initiative when appropriate.
If you are interested in applying, please send your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning in the email subject “SN Integration Learning Center (ILC) Coordinator_ the location for which you are interested in”.
SN is an equal opportunity employer. Persons with disabilities and from vulnerable and disadvantaged groups are strongly encouraged to apply.
Recruitment processes reflect SN’s commitment to keeping children safe from harm and abuse. Employment is subject to SN Child protection standards, including background checks and adherence to SN Child Safeguarding Policy.
Due to the urgency of recruitment, SN reserves the right to complete the process as soon as the suitable candidate has been identified. Interested candidates should submit their applications (CV and motivation letter) not later than by August 19, 2019.
Remarks: Before submitting your CV, please read carefully the employees’ privacy notice on the processing of personal data pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and the respective Greek legislation.
For roles that will have regular contact with vulnerable populations SolidarityNow is obliged to seek information about criminal convictions and offences, and selected candidates will be requested to provide a recent copy of criminal record.
Following the preventive measures against COVID-19, holding a vaccination certificate or undergoing Covid-19 antigen tests as per government directions is mandatory.