Status: Full Time
Reports to ILC Coordinator
|Child Safeguarding Policy:||Level 2 – The job holder will have sporadic contact with children|
The role of the ILC Front Desk Administrator is to support the daily operation of the Center, including communications, scheduling, secretarial services, as well as presentation of the provided services to the beneficiaries. He/She will interact with beneficiaries, staff and visitors in person or via email/phone.
- Provides administrative support in order to ensure the Center’s smooth daily operation.
- Provides information about the Center and the programme to beneficiaries as required.
- Meets and greets beneficiaries and visitors in a warm and friendly manner.
- Books appointments and manages the Center’s daily/ weekly/ monthly calendar.
- Handles correspondence (phone/ email/ fax/ post).
- Handles communication with beneficiaries and staff of the ILC.
- Updates and maintains contact lists.
- Develops and maintains effective filing systems, both electronically and hard-copy.
- Collects, organizes and provides to the ILC Coordinator all the data required by the stakeholder.
- Ensures that the reception area is kept neat and tidy.
- Undertakes any other tasks requested by the ILC Coordinator.
- University Degree in Humanities, Political Science, Communications, Business Administration, Education and/or related field.
- Minimum two (2) years of experience in similar position, preferably in the NGO/humanitarian and/or Education and/or client-oriented services.
- Excellent organization, verbal and written communication skills, in person and over the phone.
- Proven experience of successful administrative support in a fast-paced working environment.
- Fluency in Greek or English and Arabic or Farsi
- Strong sense of initiation, responsibility, ownership and excellent attention to detail.
- Proficient with MS Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint , Word and Microsoft Teams business software.
- Comfortable in managing multiple tasks, with a problem-solving attitude.
- Cross cultural awareness and flexibility.
- Ability to organize and prioritize workload, using initiative when appropriate.
If you are interested in applying, please send your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning in the email subject “Integration Learning Center (ILC) Front Desk Administrator _Thessaloniki”.
SN is an equal opportunity employer. Persons with disabilities and from vulnerable and disadvantaged groups are strongly encouraged to apply.
Recruitment processes reflect SN’s commitment to keeping children safe from harm and abuse. Employment is subject to SN Child protection standards, including background checks and adherence to SN Child Safeguarding Policy.
Due to the urgency of recruitment, SN reserves the right to complete the process as soon as the suitable candidate has been identified. Interested candidates should submit their applications (CV and motivation letter) not later than by July 28th, 2021.
Disclaimer: Before submitting your CV, please read carefully the employees’ privacy notice on the processing of personal data pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and the respective Greek legislation.