Starting Date: ASAP
Reporting to: IT Manager
Member of: IT Team/Supply Chain & Logistics Team
Languages: Greek, English
- Participate to discussions and brainstorming concerning CRM development across different departments within Solidarity Now.
- Provide guidance to teams concerning the best way to utilize CRM
- Undertake the development of the CRMs as well as the update/upgrade of existing data.
- Support and update CRM throughout its operation based on the requirements
- Familiarity with hybrid / cloud environments
- Able to support the application development throughout the whole cycle: from requirement identification, solution design and build up to test and implementation
- Able to define and apply required test and documentation standards
- Good knowledge of Microsoft services like Dynamics (CRM/NAV), BI, Office 365 and SharePoint will be an advantage
- Proven experience with design documentation and SQL databases,
- Proven experience in developing Microsoft Dynamics CRM solutions using plugins, workflows, and custom code extensions, using entities, forms, views, relationships, charts, dashboards and reports
- Proven experience working with REST / OAUTH2 based web services
- Hands-on proven experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM will be considered as a plus
- Analytical Skills
- Very good communication & presentation skills
- Team player
- Focused and articulated
- Ability to adapt within an NGO environment, understand requirements and priorities of teams involved in the project she/he will undertake.
- Able to understand and absorb technical and commercial information
- Capability to operate within a volatile environment, follow and occasionally anticipate changes
- BA in computer science (or a related field such as information science)
- Microsoft certification will be considered as a plus
- 3+ years of relevant working exposure
If you are interested in applying, please send your CV and motivation letter in English to firstname.lastname@example.org, mentioning in the subject line of the email “SN IT Developer”.
SN is an equal opportunity employer. Persons with disabilities and from vulnerable and disadvantaged groups are strongly encouraged to apply.
Closing date: September 6th 2019
Only short-listed candidates will receive a written reply.
Remarks: Before submitting your CV, please read carefully the employees’ privacy notice on the processing of personal data pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and the respective Greek legislation.
For roles that will have regular contact with vulnerable populations SolidarityNow is obliged to seek information about criminal convictions and offences, and selected candidates will be requested to provide a recent copy of criminal record.
Following the preventive measures against COVID-19, holding a vaccination certificate or undergoing Covid-19 antigen tests as per government directions is mandatory.