Job Title: SN TSC – Office Administrator
Status Part – Time
Child Safeguarding Policy
|Level 2||The job holder will have sporadic contact with children|
- Administrative support to the SN Services.
- Meeting and greeting beneficiaries in a warm, friendly manner.
- Booking appointments with the SN Services.
- Receiving and distributing mailing.
- Screening, answering and forwarding calls.
- Communication with beneficiaries, SN employees and/or other organizations when needed.
- Support and assistance activities, events and meetings at the Solidarity Center.
- Update and maintain updated contact lists.
- Develop and maintain effective filing systems, both electronic and hardcopy.
- Ensuring the reception area is kept neat and tidy.
- Support the operation at the reception.
- University Degree in Humanities, Political Science, Communications, Business Administration, and/or related field.
- Experience in working with NGOs and/or client-oriented services.
- Native in Greek and fluent in English is necessary.
- High computer literacy.
- Field experience working with refugees/migrants and/or other vulnerable groups.
- Strong communication skills.
- Being patient.
- Energetic, enthusiastic and able to motivate others.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Strong prioritization and organization skills.
- Ability to handle confidential information.
- Ability to multitask.
- Ability to be a good communicator, to listen carefully to beneficiaries’ questions and requests.
- Team work.
- Problem solving skills.
Knowledge of French, Arabic, Farsi will be an advantage
If you are interested in applying, please fill send your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by Sunday, March 11th, 2018 mentioning in the email subject “TSC OA”.
SN is an equal opportunity employer. Persons with disabilities and from vulnerable and disadvantaged groups are strongly encouraged to apply.
Due to the urgency of recruitment, SN reserves the right to complete the process even before the deadline for CV submissions.
Remarks: Before submitting your CV, please read carefully the employees’ privacy notice on the processing of personal data pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and the respective Greek legislation.
For roles that will have regular contact with vulnerable populations SolidarityNow is obliged to seek information about criminal convictions and offences, and selected candidates will be requested to provide a recent copy of criminal record.
Following the preventive measures against COVID-19, holding a vaccination certificate or undergoing Covid-19 antigen tests as per government directions is mandatory.