Προκήρυξη Θέσης Λογιστή
Καταληκτική ημερομηνία υποβολής αίτησης: 20 Σεπτεμβρίου 2015
To support financial administration and to monitor programmes.
Required Qualifications and Skills
- University degree from an Institute of Advanced Education or Technical College in Greece or from a School or Institute abroad of Economics, with equal standing and recognised by the Greek authorities.
- Experience in similar position for at least five years.
- Experience with NGOs and with submission of proposals and realization of European programmes, experience in drawing up financial statements, budgets and reports.
- Computer literate (excel,word, internet, ect.).
- Experience in tax and social security legislation and bookkeeping.
- Fluency in Greek and English language.
- Good interpersonal & communications skills
- Ability to multi-task.
- Organizational skills.
- Good memory, discretion.
- Capacity for handling office work.
- Well organized and efficient.
- Responsibility, accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure.
To apply, please send CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Remarks: Before submitting your CV, please read carefully the employees’ privacy notice on the processing of personal data pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and the respective Greek legislation.
For roles that will have regular contact with vulnerable populations SolidarityNow is obliged to seek information about criminal convictions and offences, and selected candidates will be requested to provide a recent copy of criminal record.
Following the preventive measures against COVID-19, holding a vaccination certificate or undergoing Covid-19 antigen tests as per government directions is mandatory.