The Payroll/HR Officer reports to the Finance Director and is responsible for the proper handling of the payroll process of the Association and all employment issues according to the Labor Legislation.
- Monitors and updates the employees’ data related to demographics and modifications related to the salaries, cost centers and positions.
- Carries out the calculations in the Payroll System and issues the Payroll Statement and the Accounting Entries, the social security and tax statements
- Ensures the implementation of the provisions of the Greek Labor and Insurance Legislation.
- Controls and processes the whole procedure (HRM payroll system, timesheets, ERGANI system and statements to Public Authorities) of the leaving employees
- Collects the necessary signatures for contracts’ termination and ensures the “closure” of the leaving employee’s physical file.
- Checks, issues, and submits to the authorities the necessary statements for the recruitments. Manages the employment contracts.
- Issues and checks the annual Labor Inspectorate Statements (eg E4, E11, etc);
- Prepares ad-hoc documentation for employees
- Participates in continuous internal audits and chartered accountants, by providing them the appropriate documentations for further checks.
- Participates in the preparation of the Payroll Budget.
- Manages workflow to ensure all payroll transactions are processed accurately and timely.
- Files documents into appropriate files in a timely manner. Maintains employment records.
- University degree in Business administration or Economics preferably in Human Resource Management.
- 2 years’ experience in a similar position
- Knowledge of the PYLON payroll System
- Very good knowledge of payroll functions and procedures.
- Fluency in Greek and English language.
- Strong IT skills (excel, word, internet, etc.)
If you are interested in applying, please send your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning in the email subject “Payroll Officer”.
SN is an equal opportunity employer. Persons with disabilities and from vulnerable and disadvantaged groups are strongly encouraged to apply.
Recruitment processes reflect SN’s commitment to keeping children safe from harm and abuse. Employment is subject to SN Child protection standards, including background checks and adherence to SN Child Safeguarding Policy.
Due to the urgency of recruitment, SN reserves the right to complete the process as soon as the suitable candidate has been identified. Interested candidates should submit their applications (CV and motivation letter) not later than by 18/09/2022.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Remarks: Before submitting your CV, please read carefully the employees’ privacy notice on the processing of personal data pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and the respective Greek legislation.
For roles that will have regular contact with vulnerable populations SolidarityNow is obliged to seek information about criminal convictions and offences, and selected candidates will be requested to provide a recent copy of criminal record.
Following the preventive measures against COVID-19, holding a vaccination certificate or undergoing Covid-19 antigen tests as per government directions is mandatory.