Status: Full Time
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversee all project activities and be the main contact point for SN and the field staff
- Ensure project activities comply with the policies and regulations of the organization.
- Responsible for overseeing the development and execution of project plans and monitoring processes.
- Responsible for submitting activity reports.
- Lead and motivate the team and monitor activities and coordinate work.
- Ensures close collaboration and coordination with cooperating partners to guarantee implementation of activities and achievement of results as specified in grant agreements.
- Employs resourcefulness in project design, implementation and monitoring. Identifies and implements creative solutions.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- At least 1 year practical experience in humanitarian response
- Familiarity with the Humanitarian process
- Proven understanding and experience of advocacy and policy change work within a humanitarian context
- Proven skills in networking and relationship building
- Strong analytical and information gathering skills
- Excellent writing and facilitation skills
- Strong communication and representational skills
- Strong administrative skills
- Ability to work alone and on one’s own initiative
- Cultural sensitivity
- Understanding of and commitment to humanitarian principles and action
If you are interested in applying, please send your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning in the email subject “SN Project Manager”.
SN is an equal opportunity employer. Persons with disabilities and from vulnerable and disadvantaged groups are strongly encouraged to apply.
Not later than by Monday 3nd of April 2017. Due to the urgency of recruitment, SN reserves the right to complete the process as soon as the suitable candidate has been identified.
Remarks: Before submitting your CV, please read carefully the employees’ privacy notice on the processing of personal data pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and the respective Greek legislation.
For roles that will have regular contact with vulnerable populations SolidarityNow is obliged to seek information about criminal convictions and offences, and selected candidates will be requested to provide a recent copy of criminal record.
Following the preventive measures against COVID-19, holding a vaccination certificate or undergoing Covid-19 antigen tests as per government directions is mandatory.