Starting Date: ASAP
Status: Full Time
Reports to: Team Leader
Contract Duration: Two months
Child Safeguarding Policy: Level 3 – The job holder will have regular contact with children
Child Safeguarding Policy
|Level 3||The job holder will have regular contact with children.|
Psychosocial Services-Psychological Aid Provision
- Provide comprehensive package of Psychological Aid Services to UASCs
- Providing Counseling and guidance
- Ensure referrals internally and externally
- Identify vulnerabilities and facilitate their access to available aid
- Provide case management for child protection cases
- Liaise with competent authorities and professionals
- Case related info management
Case related info management
- Filling and registering all cases and actions to the reporting lists
- Brief and full social history taking
- Updating the hard and electronic files per case
Job Requirements / Skills Required
- University Degree in Psychology and work permit
- 3 years’ experience in Relevant Position (at least 6 months in project serving refugees and migrants population)
- Previous working experience with local or international NGOs, as well as Civil Society organizations or initiatives will be considered as a strong advantage
- Familiar with Refugee and Migration Issues
- Understanding and willingness to promote gender equality and understand different vulnerabilities, needs and capacities of men, women, boys and girls
- Understanding of protection principles and humanitarian framework
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills in a multi-cultural setting
- Cross Cultural Awareness and flexibility
- Computer literate & numerate
- Well organized and efficient
- Good interpersonal & communications skills
- Native in Greek
- Fluent in English (both written and spoken)
- Field Working Experience entry points, Camps/Temporary Settlement or mobile units serving refugee population
- Specific Studies or Proven Engagement in Refugee Focused Projects (e.g Assessments, Surveys, Missions in Islands or to the borders)
Interested candidates should submit in a single document their Resume/CV and a motivation letter in English to: firstname.lastname@example.org by October 15th, 2020 mentioning in the email subject “Psychologist_ Perama”.
SN is an equal opportunity employer. Persons with disabilities and from vulnerable and disadvantaged groups are strongly encouraged to apply.
Recruitment processes reflect SN’s commitment to keeping children safe from harm and abuse. Employment is subject to SN Child protection standards, including background checks and adherence to SN Child Safeguarding Policy.
Due to the urgency of recruitment, SN reserves the right to complete the process as soon as the suitable candidate has been identified. Interested candidates should submit their applications (CV and motivation letter) not later than by October 15th, 2020.
Disclaimer: Before submitting your CV, please read carefully the employees’ privacy notice on the processing of personal data pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and the respective Greek legislation.